Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes, the latest game directed by Goichi South and developed by Grasshopper Manufacture, which was launched in mid-January only on the Nintendo Switch. Although not defective, Dave was still praising in our review and it was mentioned that there was a lot to love in the hacking game & # 39; slash.
We have now worked with the publisher to run a donation to Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes, and three lucky participants will have a full digital code to download and play the title. Please enter the competition box below and complete the instructions to put yourself to the lottery. Good luck!
Travis Strikes Again: No More Giveaway Heroes
Many years after No More Heroes 2 … This time, the location is a small town in the middle of South America. Badman shows in the trailer Travis has been living to a real mystery about her daughter's murder, Bad Girl, and she's getting horrible to her. As they fight, both are sucked into world games and the legendary game console, the Death Drive Mk Ltd. Developed by Dr. Young person, the Death Drive Mk has six games on Death Balls. It is said that collecting the six and then beat each game allows the player to have one given wish. Travis and Badman join to use Death Boards to bring Girl Girl back.
- In the Adventure Part, you can search for Dead Balls (game software) and enjoy amazing interaction between characters.
- Joy-Con turns to a friend and team up at any time, anywhere! At the same time performing Equivalent Assaults during co-operative play, you can eliminate the super-powerful assault in conjunction with Choco Banana with Caramel Ice Cream.
- Work with different indie games! Perhaps you are your favorite character!
- Lots of iconic laughs and gags of the NMH series, such as saving your game on the toilet, etc.!
- DLC had arranged to make a fan favorites easily to play! Actions also to add!
- Get the way in a new new adventure with the most hard asakin otaku gambling.
- Beam Katana by hand, Travis Strikes Again!