Thursday , August 11 2022

"You must not scorn, I have not said this for 20 years because I want to keep your image with children"



[ad_1]

At the end of the question, the Panel came into a debate when Le Hoang Diep Thao lawyers presented their views when it was reasonably assumed that Ms. Thao owns 51% of Trung Nguyen shares.

Mrs. Thao talked loudly to Mr. Vu: You should not insort me, I have not said this for 20 years because I want to keep your children's image - Picture 1.

The trial undertook a section of the property section.

Mrs. Thao talked loudly to Mr. Vu: You should not insort me, I have not said this for 20 years because I want to keep your children's image - Picture 2.

The plaintiff's lawyer presented the opinion.

Ms Thao talked loudly to Mr. Vu: You should not insulate me, I have not said this for 20 years because I want to keep your children's image - Picture 3.

Ms. Thao a Mr. Be nervous when talking to each other.

Solicitors said that Thao had a 51% ownership to secure Ms's rights. Thao, continues to contribute to Trung Nguyen's coffee, and does not remove Vu's control as in previous years. more. The fact that Vu also owns 39% of the shares, together with 10% of the mother and sister (total 49%) are the balance between the Couple Vu and Ms. Thao, no-one has the right to decide any problems when a party does not have an agreement (65% of shares are required by law).

At the same time, the lawyer also wanted Mr Vu to support the 4 children of Mr Vu and Ms. Thao with shares, which accounts for 20% for 4 children. By following Ms. lawyer Thao, the proportion is the most reasonable thing, when a child of two people is also 20 years old, he should take part in managing the company as a shareholder, leading the children. let you inherit a career 2 people later.

Ms Thao talked loudly to Mr. Vu: You should not insort me, I have not said this for 20 years because I want to keep your children's image - Picture 4.

Mrs Thao asked him not to commit a crime.

Mrs. Thao talked loudly to Mr. Vu: You should not insulate me, I have not said this for 20 years because I want to keep your children's image - Monday 5.

Mr Vu said Ms. did not need. Thao know.

Ms Thao talked loudly to Mr. Vu: You should not insulate me, I have not said this for 20 years because I want to keep your child image - Picture 6.

Mrs. replied. Thao, if she were sent out, do not insult her like this.

Enforcing the property dispute when it was divorced, Mr Vu and Ms. could not. Thao keep calm. "You're asking relatives. Do not let others bring you in. I do not need money, I need money for 20 years. All of my assets will not be named other than shares You contribute But I say go back, let me control a long way, see Zhong Yuan develops according to his vision ", Mr Vu said.

Standing in front of the Panel, Ms Thao said: "From now on, I can not accept Mr Vu to insult me. I think you should give her up. We're intelligents, we should behave properly. We need to stop an intelligent person. essential. I know a lot of things for 20 years and I have not said that because I can save your image, keep something good for your family, it's Everyone has its limits, you can not deny anything. The thing and using the word are very offensive I'm my own woman, but I have the right to live as a person, to be respected If I'm wrong, tell me what's in place, I do not allow you to refine it for the last 2 days. "

Ms Thao talked loudly to Mr. Vu: You should not insort me, I have not said this for 20 years because I want to keep your children's image - Picture 7.

Mr Vu talked Mrs. Thao.

Ms Thao talked loudly to Mr. Vu: You should not insort me, I have not said this for 20 years because I want to keep your children's image - Monday 8.

Thao still needs 51% of Trung Nguyen shares.

Ms Thao talked loudly to Mr. Vu: You should not insort me, I have not said this for 20 years because I want to keep your children's image - Monday 9.

Ms Thao said she did not accept the abusive Vu.

In the meantime, Mr Vu again said, Ms. Thao to say: "I do not allow you to talk to others on your own, I'm not sure. My mother is also very angry. What you said was insulting my mother.

After that, Mr Vu said what he said he was over. He said that Ms. Thao has used her mother's rights, and then uses her job and shareholder rights to attend everything. "Look yourself and turn around", Mr. referred Go up to Mrs. Thao.

[ad_2]
Source link