|Frankfurt vs Dortmund|
Frankfurt vs Dortmund football match tonight: 2-2 With 18 points in hand, Dortmund are 4th in the Bundesliga 2020/21 standings after 9 rounds, 4 points behind the “great opponent” topped Bayern Munich. In this 10th round, Lucien Favre’s teachers and students can narrow the gap if they beat Frankfurt because Bayern Munich have to fight second-placed RB Leipzig.
By all means, Dortmund has proven to be quite Eintracht Frankfurt. Even in terms of conflict, Ruhr’s team is unbeaten in the 7 closest clashes between the two sides in the Bundesliga (winning 4).
However, this match, the yellow – black team suffered a major loss in power when lead striker Erling Haaland was absent due to injury (the striker even had to stop playing until late 2020) . That’s not to mention some other faces that are still improving or just getting better, leaving open the possibility of play.
Mid last week, Dortmund officially won a ticket to the 1/8 Champions League round after a 1-1 draw with Lazio, but obviously the team’s physical strength was severely damaged. On the Bundesliga playing field, they also lost 2/3 of the last round.
Compared to Dortmund, Eintracht Frankfurt’s performance was worse: 12 points in 9 rounds. However, in reality, they only had to fall to nothing once (tie up to 6). Eintracht Frankfurt’s only loss from the start of the season was against defending champions Bayern Munich on the opponent’s field (0-5).
In other words, it may be difficult to win Frankfurt, but it is not easy to beat this opponent. The last 6 home games at the Bundesliga, Frankfurt are unbeaten (won by 3).
So, ahead of rivals Dortmund who are not in good shape, losing No. 1 star Haaland, Eintracht Frankfurt can be trusted to win at least 1 point at home. Remember, the last 6 performances to welcome Dortmund in the Bundesliga, they did not have to lose at one point (win 3).
– A goal in the first half in the last 9/10 games.
– 8/10 last game with 3 goals or more.
– The last 5/6 games have an equal goal.
– Dortmund did not win all 12 games at Frankfurt in Asia.
– Frankfurt are unbeaten in the last 3 games according to Asia.
Dortmund are unbeaten in Eintracht Frankfurt’s last 7 clashes in the Bundesliga (win 4, draw 3).
– Recent 7/8 competition between 2 teams in the Bundesliga ended with at least 3 goals.
– Eintracht Frankfurt are unbeaten in the last 6 performances to welcome Dortmund in the Bundesliga (won 3, drew 3).
– Eintracht Frankfurt: Without Ragnar Ache (injury); Amin Younes and Aymen Barkok’s ability to play remains open.
– Dortmund: Without Erling Haaland, Marcel Schmelzer, Dan-Axel Zagaadou, Thomas Delaney (injury) and Reinier (Covid-19); The ability to play for Emre Can, Raphael Guerreiro, Mats Hummels and Thomas Meunier remains open.
Frankfurt: Trapp; Abraham, Hinteregger, N’Dicka; Durm, Ilsanker, Sow, Kostig; Kamada; Dost, Silva
Dortmund: Burki; Can, Hummels, Akanji; Morey, Witsel, Dahoud, Guerreiro; Sancho, Danger; Reus