Do you want to respond to your messages from WhatsApp, but you don’t want the rest to know you’re “online”? Did you know these steps? Know the simple trick to reply to a message without opening the app And, most of all, without your friends knowing you’re connected. Follow these steps below.
How to do it? This does not require having to disconnect your Wi-Fi, data or simply download a third-party application which in turn can affect the privacy of your conversations. WhatsApp.
Many people today use the various functions that the instant messaging application has, such as sending GIFs, photos, videos, animated stickers, documents, among others, but few know some hidden details in the application.
Here we will teach you How is it possible to send a message without having to appear “online” at WhatsApp. You must follow these steps:
- The first thing you should do is wait for someone to send you a message.
- Then when you have received a text message or alert on WhatsApp, go to the notification bar.
- In this step, slide the bar and you will notice that the last message received is displayed.
- Next you have to click on that message and a very specific arrow will appear.
- Click on that arrow and two options will open: answer or mark as shown.
- In that case press “Respondent” and write down the message you want. Finally click on “Submit”.
This way they will not see changes in your connection time, it will even help you a lot to prevent your friends from seeing you connected on WhatsApp for a long time. In case you enter the application, the fraudster will no longer work.
THIS IS WHATSAPP NEW EMOJIS
Like every year WhatsApp has incorporated a new list of emojis into their chat platform. He recently added mate, paella, bat, motorcycle taxi, tooth, clown, ostrich icons, among other characters and / or objects. On this occasion, thanks to Emojipedia, some of the emotions that will be part of the bid at the end of 2020 have been announced.
While WhatsApp It added its 230 new emojis in November, it is expected that these 117 figures can be seen during that month alone.
According to the Unicode website, the new members of this “selection group” were selected after its Emoji Subcommittee “analyzed thousands of consumer submitted proposals” from around the world, which had to include the reasons why they should be included. in the list and other data.
Unicode highlighted among these symbols, which total over 2,000 and have become popular in messaging services for representing feelings and facilitating the expression of ideas, especially in WhatsApp, the emojis that many were saying will finally arrive. What are the new ones? Here we present them to you.
Among the new faces we see the emoji of the happy face with a tear of emotion, also the man with the obvious mustache and glasses, the clenched hand, the people embracing, the ninja also enabled.
You will also see people in tuxedos, wedding dresses, bottle men and women feeding their children, Santa Claus without a mustache, heart and lungs.
On the other hand, in the animal section we find the potted plant, the black cat, the beaver, the face of the polar bear, the bison, the mammoth, the dodo, the feather, the beetle, the seal, the insect. , Black beetles. , the worm, the rock, the wood.
On the food we find the olives, blueberries, peppers, pita bread, tamale, fondue, bubble tea and teapot.
Emojipedia noted that in WhastApp New places are added like the cabin, truck, skateboard. While in the objects section we will have the magic stick, the colored piñata, the Russian doll, the needle and thread, the knot, the sandal, the accordion, the military helmet, the long drum, the coin, the saw, the Boomerang.
Other objects that will also be present are the hook, screwdriver, mirror, ladder, curtain window, plumber, mousetrap, ramrod, poster, toothbrush with toothpaste and headstone.
Finally, other emojis that come to WhatsApp They are the flags and symbols that will signify the elevator, the transgender symbol, the transgender flag.
Last year Unicode also included fifty new symbols and revolutionized social networks, including the peacock, flame, abacus, superhero profession or double helix of DNA.
According to a global study by the consultancy Brandwatch on Twitter, emojis are used more by women (61%) than men (39%) and are mainly used to express positive emotions: three quarters have meaning optimistic.
The best WhatsApp tricks
1. Hands-free voice notes: By simply pressing and holding the microphone icon and swiping up, you can lock the voice memo function for recording, without having to hold the mobile phone with your hands. A wonderfully working option!
2. Check the main messages: To get this option you have to use the “star” message function, where you mark up key messages that you can easily see in a central location. All you have to do is tap on the message you want to save as a favorite and then tap on the “star” icon.
If your device is an iPhone, you can find all the Star Messages by going to Settings and Star Messages or choosing the name of the conversation and tapping “Star Messages”. For Android users, they should press “More options” and then “Starred messages.”
3. Check the messages without touching the mobile phone: If you want to be able to check WhatsApp without having to use your mobile device, all you have to do is download a WhatsApp desktop web application, which will project your mobile phone conversations to a computer. So you can send messages, photos and GIFs without having to have your computer in your hands.
4. Use stickers in conversations: Emojis are becoming a thing of the past, today stickers offer a more fun way to express yourself. You can find them in the field where the text is entered in a conversation, in a small square icon with a folded side page, where you can also add your own stickers and bitmojis.
5. Read non-online messages: The option to hide the “Receive Receipts” option is not the best option if you want the other person not to realize they have read your message. That’s why raising the message on the screen a little and opening the full text on the iphone lock screen is your best option to go unnoticed.
6. Managing who can add us to groups: There is nothing more uncomfortable than being added to a crowded group of strangers. That’s why WhatsApp developed the option to control who can add us to groups.
When you enable the contacts you want to receive messages from, these people must send us an invitation link in the app. Only if we accept it, can we be added to the group.
To enable a link we need to go to Settings> Account> Security> Groups and choose between the options: All, My contacts or My contacts except.
7. Managing your groups: There is a way to change group settings so that only we can make changes to the group image or name. To do this, go to Group Settings and then Edit Group Information.
WhatsApp: how to know the location of your contact when chatting with you
The first thing is to ask your contact to share their location. If you have a mobile phone Andoide you will have to follow this:
- Open WhatsApp and enter the conversation of the person you want to share the location with.
- Click on the clip-on symbol that appears to the right of the conversation and then on “Location”.
- Get the permissions requested by WhatsApp and choose between the current location (it’s static) or the location in real time (even when the user is moving)
If you choose the second option, you will be able to know where you are moving as they keep talking. You can use time bursts like 15 minutes, one hour or 8 hours and to deactivate it you have to do it manually.
Discord, see the application that could replace WhatsApp
SEE MORE OF BETHSAPP