Tuesday , August 9 2022

Conor McGregor says he is retiring from MMA



[ad_1]

MMA fighter Conor McGregor announced that he was retiring from the sport in tweet on Tuesday morning.

"I have decided to retire from the sport formally called" Mixed Martial Arts "today," said McGregor. "I want my good old colleagues to move on in competition. I am now joining my former partners on this already retired initiative. me fellas! "

McGregor, who is from Ireland, is a former UFC weight and light weight champion and one of the largest attracts MMA. He returned to UFC the last fall after a hiatus when he first boxed, a loss to Floyd Mayweather.

RELATED TO THE MCGREGOR CONOR FOR THIS TRADING, FULL PHONE PHONE AT MIAMI t

The announcement came after the 30-year-old UFC star was arrested in Florida earlier on Monday for the alleged breach of a phone phone outside a hotel in Miami Beach, according to police.

McGregor, who has not fought since the beginning of October, has earned a reputation for his noisy behavior. He was arrested last August for claiming to break a bus window that had been filled with UFC fighters in New York City.

Earlier this year, he received a suspension and fine for a brawl that developed after the October 6 battle in Las Vegas against UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov.

PLEASE APPEND THE NEWS FOX

This is not the first time McGregor has announced his retirement. In April 2016, she said: “I have decided to retire at a young age. Thank you for the cheese. Catch ya later. ”

If his retirement announcement is true this time, the UFC champ will have finished with a record of 21 wins and 4 losses, according to Fox Sports.

The Associated Press contributed to this report

[ad_2]
Source link