Rada voted for Zelensky’s draft law on social assistance in quarantine
The Senate supported Volodymyr Zelensky’s bill on social assistance for quarantine businesses.
Rada Verkhovna supported the second presidential law of the package on business support No. 4430 in quarantine. The document was supported by 302 People’s Deputy.
In particular, the law is allowed to “forgive” debts to businesses and grant tax breaks.
The document also states:
- The introduction of tax breaks for 200 thousand individual entrepreneurs from the first group, exempts them from calculating and paying single tax and a single contribution between December 2020 and May 2021.
- Write off taxpayer tax debt if the total debt for all taxes and fees does not exceed UAH 3060 and is due on November 1, 2020.
- Defer for up to a year when paying tax debts of citizens and the self-employed in the amount up to UAH 6,800, which arose before December 1, 2020.
- Eliminate penalties and penalties for tax debts if they are paid within six months of the entry into force of this document.
- A triple increase (from UAH 1020 to UAH 3060) in the tax debt threshold, after which the tax authorities are not taking remedial measures.
- Exemption from material aid taxation that citizens and businesses will receive from the state in connection with the increased quarantine – material assistance will not be subject to personal income tax and income tax.
It was reported earlier that individual entrepreneurs in Ukraine will receive eight thousand hryvnia payments. Rada Verkhovna approved such a bill as a basis and generally at a meeting on Friday, December 4.
Let’s remind that earlier protests of private entrepreneurs took place in Kiev. Entrepreneur meeting participants are dissatisfied with the adopted draft law. Activists also raided the center of the capital. There were clashes with the police. Law enforcers have set up living corridors so that deputies can enter the parliament building freely.
News from Correspondent.net in Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet