If the Cabinet of Ministers continues to introduce lockouts, ski resorts and hotels in Ukraine may be allowed. In addition, there are no plans to close churches for quarantine either.
Ski resorts can work so that people have somewhere to go from major cities during the lockout process. This was stated by the chief sanitary doctor Viktor Lyashko, reports “Ukrainian Truth”.
In fact 13 825 cases of COVID-19 infection were detected in Ukraine per day: statistics
What will work if the lockout is introduced in January
- Guests will be able to provide breakfast for people.
- The churches will not be closed, but restrictions must be adhered to: 1 person per 5 square meters.
- Public transport will continue to operate.
- Schools, kindergartens, gyms, restaurants and other entertainment venues will probably go into quarantine.
- At the same time, the government intends to completely ban food outlet operations, only delivery is allowed.