Kolos forward Yevgeny Seleznev spoke on Vatsko Live air about
– I’m not a conflicted person at all.
– I’ll dial Jovichevich and ask if you’re a conflicted person.
– Well, it’s a little different. First, I apologized. Secondly, I really think that – a person in my country can’t speak to me what language I speak.
I’m an emotional person. Sometimes emotions get in the way and sometimes help. I can’t ignore it if I don’t like something.
– Well, that’s a conflict situation.
– Initially, I asked him in English so that he doesn’t lean on the judge. I do not remember what I said. I really respect him as a coach. But he says I have to talk to him in Ukrainian. I owe no debt to anyone.
I speak Ukrainian very well, but I want to speak Russian. Why can’t I? Why would anyone forbid me to do this? I live in a free country.