Sleep disorders, especially insomnia, are a problem that many older people experience, which prevent them from getting enough sleep and some may feel stressed even old after waking up, so they have to take hypnotic drugs, but they hurt their health. What are the best best options?
Dr. Salma Al-Saeed, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Ain Shams, of the opinion that antibiotic drugs should not be used with elderly people. Due to their use, they should be carefully supervised by the doctor.
– Feel a dishes or unstable, which shows the elderly to the possibility of falling and cutting.
– It can adversely affect the central nervous system and cause delirium.
– The patient can repeat treatment, and over time instead of having to eat one tablets to help sleep, he needs to eat two tables or 3 tablets.
In order to avoid the damage that hypnotic drugs can cause, Al Saeed has provided a number of options and other tips to help elderly people overcome as much as possible, including:
– Make a daily routine to prepare for sleeping, such as toothpaste, poverty, prayer or reading a book, for example, as it helps to create a mental link between these activities and sleep.
– Lunch should be mild, to help have a sleepy sleep, without digestion problems.
– Better eating lunch food helps to sleep, especially bananas, as it contains some materials helping to sleep.
– Do not take special fluids that contain caffeine after 5 pm.
– Exposure to the sunlight every day, as it helps to sleep and contributes to the control of the biological clock.