COVID-19 weekly scenario conclusion 15-21 Nov 2020 by TCIJ … As of 21 November 2020, there were 57,902,489 COVID-19 cases worldwide, 1,377,539 deaths, 40,103,358 people recovered. In Thailand, 3,902 cases were confirmed, 3,756 were recovered, 60 died.
15 Nov 2020
– FACC announces that Thailand has uncovered 8 newly discovered infected people from state-provided surveillance facilities. Total accumulated infection of 3,874 people, 8 additional cures, total cumulative treatment of 3,715 people, cumulative deaths 60 people
– Japan has new COVID-19 cases reaching record for the third day in a row on November.14, as many major cities continue to receive new cases of COVID-19.
– South Korea is considering upgrading measures to maintain social distance. Today the number of new COVID-19 cases has risen to more than 200 a day for two consecutive days. Due to mass infection
– The United States has more than 100,000 new COVID-19 infections a day for 12 consecutive days until US Saturday time. The general surgeon suggested symptoms that help distinguish COVID-19 from influenza.
Greece to close two weeks of primary and nursery schools nationwide From 16 November 2020 to control the spread of COVID-19.
16 Nov 2020
New Zealand states that citizens wear masks when using Auckland public transport. And all domestic flights After seeing new COVID-19 outbreaks in the country Image source: New Zealand Government News
– The Commission has found 1 new infected person traveling from Japan. The most recent confirmed cases in the country were 3,875, including 2,453 domestic infectious cases and 1,422 arrivals abroad, while an additional 6 cured patients totaling 3,721. There were 94 cases in hospital, cumulative deaths at age 60
– BEC has decision to extend the duration of the Emergency Decree Expiring on November 30, 2020 for a further 45 days until January 15, 2021, confirming the use of COVID-19 as political control Due to the New Year festival People will return to their homeland. And travel during long vacations
– US Moderna Inc., a US biotechnology company He said the results of a phase 3 trial of the vaccine against COVID-19 show that the vaccine is more than 94% effective in its prevention. US 30,000 volunteers, former chairman of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), said the COVID-19 epidemic would end in 2021 after reporting progress in developing the COVID-19 vaccine. From Moderna Inc. in the United States It has surpassed 11 million people with COVID-19, with more than 1 million new cases in less than a week.
– New Zealand states that citizens wear masks when using Auckland public transport. And all domestic flights After finding new cases of COVID-19 in the country
– Germany to take tougher measures to control the outbreak of COVID-19, including wearing masks in schools. Reduce the number of students in the classroom AND limits to be met
– Italy, the Italian National Cancer Institute (INT), published a new study indicating that COVID-19 virus could have spread in Italy since September 2019, before the Chinese epidemic in December 2019. If so This could mean that the COVID-19 virus present in Italy three months before the first infection was discovered in China and five months before the first official outbreak in Italy was reported at 21 g. Wed 2020
– British Prime Minister Boris Johnson must once again quarantine himself. After close contact with MPs with COVID-19 who were previously infected with COVID-19 in April 2020.
17 November 2020
Malaysia has ordered a lock-down for Top Glove Corp employees in Klang, Selangor and vicinity. From now through November 30, 2020, the COVID-19 epidemic has been halted after 215 cases were detected at the site on 15 November 2020. Past | Image source: Malay Mail / Yusof Mat Isa
– FACC announces that Thailand has found 3 new infections, one from a foreign traveler and 2 state-provided surveillance facilities, including 3,878 people with cumulative infection, 3 more recoveries, total Healing 3,724 deaths accumulated 60
– Cabinet approves AstraZeneca’s COVID-1 vaccine, 23 million doses worth 3,469 million baht or drops at $ 5 per dose.
– Director of Disease Control Division Security Department Disclosure Still intensifies surveillance measures in 10 border states to prevent COVID-19 infection, despite Thailand having good control of the epidemic and be recognized worldwide. But he asked the people to continue to take self-defense measures
– The World Health Organization (WHO) revealed that 65 WHO employees have been infected with COVID-19 since the outbreak.
– Australia has conducted COVID-19 tests on its citizens and ordered around 4,000 Australians to remain in their homes. Manage the outbreak as a new cluster
– India Bharat Biotech, an Indian biotech company announced the start of a Phase III clinical trial of the COVID-19 vaccine in a cohort of 26,000 volunteers nationwide.
– Malaysia has ordered the lock-up of Top Glove Corp employees’ bedrooms in Klang, Selangor and surrounding areas. From today November 30, 2020, under the Better Movement Control Order (EMCO) to stop the spread of COVID-19 after it detected 215 infected people in the location mentioned on 15 November 2020
– South Korea, the government decided to increase social gap measures one more step from the five levels in the Seoul metropolitan area. Among the increasing COVID-19 outbreaks in and around Seoul
18 November 2020
– FACC announces that Thailand has found two newly discovered infected persons from a state-provided surveillance facility Total accumulated infection of 3,880 people, 5 additional cures, total cases recovered, 3,729 people, cumulative deaths of 60 people
– The ERC meeting passed a resolution against the Emergency Decree to control COVID-19 for a further 45 days, bridging the New Year. Please return to review the reduction in the reservation date and bid back to the meeting.
– Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte has announced that he will continue to close the city to cover the COVID-19 outbreak until mid-December, although the number of new cases has declined.
– France is the first country in Europe. With the cumulative number of COVID-19 infections, this is the fourth highest number of cases in the world after the United States, India and Brazil.
– South Korea has recorded more than 300 new 313 COVID-19 cases for the first time since August 2020, as it continues to develop mass infections of work, nursing homes, and group assemblies. small Causing the authorities to have strict measures to maintain social distance
– The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the first home emergency self-test for COVID-19 with rapid results. According to measures to accelerate coping with the epidemic
– China, 2 frozen food warehouse workers in Tianjin In the north of the country, infected with COVID-19, this is when China is increasingly interested in imported frozen food as it was found on packaging several times.
– Zimbabwe orders closure of boarding school in the west of the country. After finding at least 100 school children infected with COVID-19.
19 November 2020
US New York City Public Schools Announce classroom teaching to end As COVID-19 outbreaks rise as death toll nationwide exceeds 250,000 | Image source: The New York Times
– FPO found 8 new cases of overseas infection cured at 3,742. There were 86 patients hospitalized, a cumulative death toll of 60
– Data from mid-term trials suggest that COVID-19 vaccine at AstraZeneca British pharmaceutical company Developed in collaboration with Oxford University Can stimulate the elderly volunteer body to build a strong immune system.
– Australia South Australia has gone into strict six-day lock-in measures from today. COVID-19 case management
– Japan is in the highest surveillance position After the number of new COVID-19 cases reaches record highs But there are no immediate plans to implement any restrictions.
– US state school in New York City Announces the end of classroom teaching As COVID-19 cases are soaring, while the nationwide death toll has exceeded 250,000.
Russia has surpassed 2 million people with COVID-19, while daily deaths and infectious disease outbreaks are at an all-time high.
20 Nov 2020
– FACC announces that 4 new infected people have been discovered from the state-provided surveillance facility Total 3,892 people with HIV / A, 3 additional cures, 3,745 cured, 60 cumulative deaths .
– The global COVID-19 epidemic has accumulated more than 57 million people, more than 1.3 million deaths, more than 39 million cured.
The country with the highest number of COVID-19 infections in the world continues to have a high number of infections, the United States exceeds 12 million, India over 9 million, France and Russia more than 2 million.
– Mexico The latest outbreak of COVID-19 in Mexico has killed more than 100,000 people, making Mexico the fourth country in the world to have died of COVID-19 and surpassing hundreds of thousands.
– The United States, California, announced a curfew from 22.00 – 05.00, beginning November 21, 2020, as COVID-19 transmission rates are likely to rise again.
21 Nov 2020
– FEC has found 10 new cases of infection confirmed by those traveling from abroad and entering the quarantine facility (Quarantine Facilities). The most recent cumulative cases confirmed in the country were 3,902 cases. 2,453 domestic cases and 1,449 people arrived abroad, while 11 patients cured a total of 3,756, and 86 were hospitalized, the cumulative death toll of 60.
– South Korea, a group of medical associations, is calling for tougher loopholes measures. The government warned that tightening measures might be needed if it was unable to quickly manage the COVID-19 outbreak.
– Turkey found more than 5,000 COVID-19 cases in one day. A total of over 435,000 were received
US President Donald Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., was found to be infected with COVID-19 and is currently being detained from others, not shown. Any symptoms Who is another who is infected with the White House
Data from Worldometer, as of November 21, 2020 (9:00 am), there were 57,902,489 COVID-19 cases worldwide, 1,377,539 deaths, 40,103,358 cases improved, while the situation in Thailand had a cumulative total of 3,902 confirmed cases. 3,756 deaths 60
Timeline data source collected from: Disease Control Department Thailand PBS | Thailand News Agency VOA | NHK-World | InfoQuest News Agency
* The information is updated on 21 November 2020, however the date and time specified may be incorrect.
Become a TCIJ online Facebook fan page.