- Unhappy oil prices have arisen! CNPC wants to delete the "sub-neighbor price" restriction to leave "naturally rising" oil prices Apple Daily
- Come on! Next week, the price of oil rose 1.5 yuan in one breath. ETtoday News Cloud will be over 50 liters of expensive
- Gasoline is expected to increase 1.5 yuan next year 98 of 31 years leadless from 31.3 yuan per liter Yahoo News
- International oil prices hit three months high. Gasoline home prices are likely to rise by 1.5 yuan next week.
- The lower price of the sub-neighbors will not adjust gasoline next week, and the diesel will rise by 0.5 yuan.
- Go to Google News to see the full comment