Thursday , August 11 2022

Spain dies after eating in a star restaurant in Valencia



[ad_1]

In the Spanish gourmet temple "Riff" a woman died after a night meal. This was because of poor food poisoning.18 People also complained about meals for diarrhea and diarrhea.

Indeed, the Spanish (46) wanted to enjoy lunch with a husband and a 12 year old son on Sunday, a gourmet menu at the Riff award winning restaurant in Valencia. German star chef, Bernd H. Knöller, because of his diet on everyone's lips. But he turned everything differently: Only after the time, he suffered the three serious food poisoning, who paid the girl on Tuesday with her life.

As "El Pais" writes, the only three were not: 18 more guests of the reef must be treated for diarrhea and diarrhea.

Was a poisonous moth guilty?

It has a classic food poisoning, as confirmed by the regional health authority to the "El Pais" newspaper. The first foods of the restaurant have already been checked by poisoners. However, they could not find anything. Morel mushroom was on the menu of the reef. In the food restaurants, there is a likelihood of confusion with the clorella of poisoning, which can be eaten deadly. Forensic scientists are also worried about the question that the woman died from food poisoning or being fed by food. The autopsy will explain these questions.

Meanwhile, the starred restaurant has closed. In a statement, Knöller announced that the company would stand until "the activities can be resumed with complete security for staff and guests". Knöller inspires the event. «I hope all the facts will be explained soon» (Nbb)

[ad_2]
Source link