Midgar Studio and Playdius left the Edge of Eternity early launch launch by one week to December 5, 2018, to put the ending touch on the early access version. The role with Japanese influences to extend in the early entry period is ongoing with large Story episode updates, before the full version for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 appear. Edge of Eternity's development was pushed through the Kickstarter campaign (which we reported).
"In a ruined world, the people of Heryon start a bitter war against mysterious assailants, and as the confrontation of magic and technology goes on huge shares, a new threat in the field of the battle ends, completing battles squirrels, and join Daryon and Selene on their healing mission stimulating corrosion and save the world from Heryon. "
Features (by manufacturer):
- "Antur JRPG where your choices are important: Experience a great story of hope and sacrifice to fill in pests and stimulating moments, go to different tasks and make your decisions You who will determine your destiny,
- Explore a beautiful game: a journey through the world of Heryon's imaginative and unique landscapes and discover ancient secrets.
- Yasunori Mitsuda's bombardic soundtrack: The world of the game is stolen by the beautiful sound track of the industrial legend Yasunori Mitsuda and hits composers such as Chrono Trigger and Xenoblade Chronicles
- Strategic and deep battle competition: Overlap your Enemies in Tactical Competition, Turn Based: Use the Environments to attract enemies to deadly traps or attack your opponents from the side to cause additional damage to them! Make your own equipment and craft it with powerful crystals to reveal unique combinations of abilities and power.
- Meet Charismatic Characters: Meet a cast of exciting characters that bring unique personalities and features. Experience how they evolve and grow through history. Discover your dreams, your fears and hopes, by experiencing many special moments with them. "