He made a break with the Christmas Evening last year, and instead he went on a trip with the angel's seasonal and cheatful time in churches and concert halls.
"I've made a great and brilliant Christmas Eve for four years and I needed an environmental change. I wanted to manage my own time a bit. She felt so, but now I'm back and ready again, says Magnus Carlsson.
He brings Sofia Källgren, Tommy Nilsson and Elisa Lindström on a tour this year, which ends at Linköping on December 2 and in Norrköping a week later.
– Three artists who are sent with the heart in the right place, says Magnus.
The new quartet of Magnus Carlsson in Rome met for the first time for inspiration and feelings of Italy.
"This year's tour will feature some of the Italian songs, where the modern and modern music culture meets in such a unique way in Rome. It's old and new in every neighborhood and corner street you meet here, he says.
– There are so many strong names and voices of Italy. In the late 1990's, Laura Pausini and Andreas Bocceli were heavy names. They, together with several Italian Eurovision grants, made me listen more and more to the Italian genre.
How many Italians are you?
"I'm pretty private, quite calm and kind, but go on stage. There may be a little Italian will of passion, desire and commitment in me. We can see what I can attract this year's trip.
The time is until the premiere in Karlskrona on November 22 has planned carefully.
– We all came together with a wish list of songs to Italy. Quickly, what songs should be agreed should be, but we have also considered some special numbers that we do not usually do.
– Sofia Källgren and I will make our own version of "Time to say goodbye", which has received Swedish text by Björn Ulvaeus.
– So we'll cross Christmas Eve with Italy. We have moved there in the hooks of earlier years. Some of the classics are there, "Ave Marie", "Santa Lucia" and "Bella Notte", as we all know from Lady and Lufsen on Christmas Eve.
Elisa Lindström has his favorite favorite.
"This was the first song I learned," said Elisa, who continued to float on her own recreation trip before she had landed in the present.
… and here?
– Only the Lucia song in Italian … It's very fit in this year's concept. We can see if I can have the opportunity, but I really want to sing. I and my sister built the longest Luciatåg home in the living room with dollars and goats.
Tommy Nilsson has a successful summer trip with Diggillo behind him, whose tribute with the song "She" to her former Sisterson's "Lill-Babs" Barbrox former-in-law catches feelings audience and stimulate every heart.
"It was a special number," he said.
"I'm close to Diggillo, so I was pretty clear that we would do it. It was fine. It really came with my connection. I'm glad that so much concerns.
Tommy has recently written new and modern jewelery.
– What's more about how we celebrate Christmas today … Christmas looks too much to do than it was done in front of. "This year is my Christmas" is my way of describing Christmas in a different way.