The new national general guidelines and regulations apply to private individuals, workplaces, public transport and other modes of transport, commerce, sport, culture and leisure.
FHM places more emphasis on personal responsibility than before, among other things it says:
You are required to take precautions to protect yourself and others from the spread of covid-19. You should think for yourself how you can avoid becoming infected and how you can avoid infecting others. You must show consideration for your fellow human beings, which is particularly important in relation to people in risk groups.
1. restrict new close contacts and socialize only in a small circle;
2. stay at home in case of covid-19 symptoms,
Keep a safe distance from others and avoid crowded environments;
4. wash your hands frequently and thoroughly or use a hand sanitizer;
5. work from home as often as possible;
Safe travel in infection control;
7. carry out sports and leisure activities in a way that reduces the risk of infection;
8. keep you informed of the special recommendations of the Swedish Public Health Agency and the regional infection control physician.
The proposals have been sent for immediate referral to infection control doctors and a number of related activities. FHM will make a decision next week, so that the rules can take effect on December 14.
Source Public Health Agency