More than ten innovative security technologies in one car: a new type of airbags and simple carrots, how to reach the rear travelers.
Mercedes-Benz is the brand that wants to be the first always in the field of using assistive systems. We remember ABS and ESP systems (ESC). Well, on the airbag. Yes, all these ubiquitous devices were first discovered in Mercedes. At one time, these were very futuristic systems, and now we are no longer introducing a serial car, regardless of their brand and price.
Ten years after the last ESF concept vehicle from 2009, he announced some new security technologies, which were then taken by S class at the time, and then other models, Mercedes-Benz created a new concept car of the year 2019. As a test car, of course, you will recognize the new generation of GLE class, which testifies that advanced technology is already capable of being completely customized to the serial car, and thus; n closer than we think.
You will see a large number of fercedes on the Coastal Highway
The ESF has included more than ten innovative technologies that will soon be able to help people in the car to experience driving in an even safer and even more comfortable way. It is not surprising that many systems touch an independent driving field and automated communication between vehicles or with other drivers. There is also some novelty in terms of identifying the risk in a preventative manner.
Some of the most interesting presentations in ESF Mercedes-Benz 2019
- ESF has steering wheel in formula 1 form, which, like the pedals, can be placed in the dashboard, suitable for the autonomous driving mode. This makes the driver's seat more flexible, and, among other things, the seat belt has been integrated, giving more freedom in the seating position. Such changes require a new driver bag, which is no longer integrated into the steering wheel, but in the coat of arms, it is also large and irregular shapes.
- Special graphic panels on the front mask a back glass allow you to display a range of written and graphical warnings for other road users – for example, the hazard sign, and so on. When the car is autonomous, the light of the light tells the surrounding area.
- Internal lighting it also works during the day – studies show that people in cars do not get enough sunlight, the novelty helps to regenerate the body.
- ESF delivers Front air bags (not curtains!) for rear travelers. They are likely to be included in the new S class next year.
- Pre-secure system has been updated for children, developed in conjunction with Britax child seat manufacturer. When the seat is connected to the standard isofix, it is at the same time seat and car They also communicate communicatively so that the driver can check that the seat and the child are properly attached. New rear air bags are also adapted.
- You're not stuck, You do not have a USB port – It is not possible to use exits for devices if travelers on the back bench have not been attached. An easy way to encourage passengers to tie.
- Advanced sensors and light messages: ESF has been integrated on the roof LIDAR sensors for autonomous driving, which matches 360 degrees around the vehicle and is customizing the functions.
- Pre-SAFE stimulation: an automatic system that hip hop a little accelerates, avoid or at least mitigate the consequences of a second vehicle collision at the rear of the Mercedes.
- PRE-SAFE curve: a system with a driver's belt driver and GPS passengers slowly tighten and it's better to keep it in a sharp turn.
- Pre-SAFE side light: the car has been embroidered in a special way electro-luminescent paint, which says, near the intersections, car light to make it more visible.
- Robotic triangle: the classic security device acquires a new life with ESF – if there is a fault or an accident, the security triangle falls from the back and "drives" automatically up to 200 meters for the t vehicle. At the same time, a triangle has its integration that has to be integrated into your driver.
Novelty Mercedes: It won't be the same anymore as it was