All of these characters should be managed by all, although the final decision belongs to the doctor's hands – the parent may consider the situation.
Cough, weakness, fatigue, fever … symptoms that are very common and parents are confident about their children. When is she cold, flu or pneumonia? What is called cold is a force of viruses and it is not serious, it's enough to rest, enough fluid and peace to improve.
But something else is already pneumonia and lungs. This is a potentially hazardous disease with the need for appropriate antibiotic treatment on a timetable. Even today, there is a disease that people die. Hazardous groups are always children. According to WHO, 156 million lung inflammation cases are reported annually among children under 5!
Watch for breathing changes
The problem, however, is that it is not easy for a parent to discriminate from respiratory illness that is not severe from inflammation of the lungs. Especially in neonatal babies and babies, the symptoms are bad.
In the case of a newborn, fever may not be present, with fever and cough often occur in babies. It is always important to measure the temperature and it does not depend on the estimate using the attached hand at the end of the baby.
If cough occurs in children younger than 4 months, a doctor's visit is always necessary and inflammation of the lungs should be avoided. For children of all ages, seek medical help with respiratory difficulties – if the baby breathes with an effort, breathes in the hallways, also under the throat, the chest is pulled to the median space and & # 39 ; r abdomen.
Breathing is often high, with whistling or fun. It can also be very fast. Sometimes the blue bluish color also appears.
Such displays always require a medical examination and may also be present in diseases other than pneumonia.
As a pope?
Fighting the lungs in babies can also be highlighted by anxiety, harassment or sleep, and may not be coughing. If a baby raises good enough as always, serious illness is unlikely.
However, if a child refuses to eat completely or if it is disassociated from breast or bottle prematurely, he is unhappy, nervous or untatically, something is wrong. Care must be taken when the baby is not in its skin and acts as a sick person.
Lung infection can start to be cold, but this does not improve but it's getting worse. It's often surprising and unpleasant to downgrade.
Typically and atypical
A special cause is the atypical, atypical lung inflammation. Frequent lung inflammation is particularly different from the weak features. For example, it can only cough long-term without temperature (hence the name "cold") and other prominent prominence.
Despite poor symptoms and often normal perceptions in a physical examination, this diagnosis is more prominent on an X-ray image. This type of incidence causes different bacteria from those responsible for classical pneumonia, so antibiotic treatment is usually different.
When to call an ambulance?
- For breathing difficulties listed above
- With breath of breath
- When dabbing the pier or the surface when the baby does not spoil
- If you think the child is in acute danger
Immediately go to the emergency room:
- Remove the leg or geeks when coughing
- With injecting sound during breathing, also with other sounds that are breathe-related
- When banning blood
- Breathe quickly
- In a fever over 40 degrees Celsius
- If fever is less than 3 months old
- In the case of severe chest pain
- If the baby is "off", although it is awful
- If a child has a weak immune system traction – cancer patients, children who are taking corticosteroids, children after transplant
- If you cough children with lung disease – with cystic fibrosis
- If children cough less than 4 months old
- The child looks or is very ill
- Any suspicions
Visit your pediatrician within 24 hours if:
- The baby has long cough seizures for 5 minutes or more
- The cold symptoms of a baby are under 6 years old
- If the fever lasts for more than 3 days
- If the fever returns after more than 24 hours after leaving
- Both chests and chests
- If you think the child should be examined, it is not a strict condition
Consult your doctor at least by phone:
- If coughing has caused a baby to feed 3 times or more
- When the nose has tied up for more than 2 weeks
- Cough lasts more than 3 weeks
- On current symptoms of allergy – eye clusters and rhinitis
- Any doubts or questions