Goran Ivic, 38, originally from Serbia, was arrested in the city of Milwaukee in the United States on suspicion that he had been selling narcotics for a long time.
According to the American media, Ivić was hand delivered on Friday in his house in Milwaukee suburb.
– After the agents of the drug control unit searched the house, they discovered 8.3 kilograms of marijuana, digital weight, bags for packaging, as well as other accessories for preparing and packaging drugs to w t sell further. Undoubtedly, the Serb has been selling narcotics for a long time – the media reported, adding that an estimated $ 40,000 of marijuana value was seized.
The American media reported that Arran Ivić, arrested, was known to the local police there, just because of drug trafficking.
– Ivic has a police file and he was previously arrested for drug use. As well as being arrested, he was arrested in New Hampshire, where he had lived before. However, it was clear that his prison did not affect him positively, but he continued with the old "business" after leaving the country – a US media report.
Sheriff Christopher Schmaling told the media that a social support card had been found with the arrested offender, which caused anger and anger among the authorities.
– Everything should be feared by the fact that Goran Ivić, a convicted offender, is a beneficiary of social support! She sold thousands of dollars of drugs to our citizens, and our community and taxpayers funded her to build it financially for years, "she said.
According to US media sources, the Milwaukee authorities are very angry in the Serb.
– spent money of social assistance for buying and selling more narcotics. Our behavior is shameful – a media report.
As explained by the media sources there, Goran Ivić is transferred to the prosecutor after his arrest.
– He has the right to pay bail of $ 60,500 and defend himself from freedom. However, if he does not have bail money, we remain in custody until the court case is reported on the media.
Test trigger trigger paragraph