This Monday, FC Metz faced Gac Ajaccio at Stade Saint-Symphorien as part of the 15th day of Ligue 2. Metz took pride in his opponent with the realization of Habib Diallo (penalty), for a final score of 1-0.
Following this victory, the club is still in the first place with 34 points, and reinforces it on Stade Brest, 2nd. For his part, Ajaccio resumes from two sites, now occupying the fourteenth century with 18 points.
Ousseynou Ba voluntarily allowed the Lorraine team to win, provoking a successful penalty by Diallo in the 22 minutes.
The Messines were so dangerous with Gazélec with 2 shots on both sides. With 55% occupying 45%, Frederic Antonetti had more control over the ball.
1 player from FC Metz and 4 of the Ajaccian format received a warning.
The next games of FC Metz and GAC Ajaccio
On the occasion of 16th Ligue 2, the Corsican form will welcome the Niortais Chamois, while the Grenoble Foot 38 will receive Metz.
- Metz – Ajaccio : 1-0 (1-0 at half time)
- At Metz (Stade Saint-Symphorien), November 26, 2018, kickoff at 8:45 pm
- Referee: Stephanie Frappart
- Aims: Habib Diallo (22nd) for Metz
- Warnings: Ba (21st), Guidi (77th), Roye (78th) and Camara (86eg) for the GFC
- No spoiled players
- Ajaccio GFC Trainer: Herve Della Maggiore
- Ajaccio GFC Composition: Oberhauser (30), Campanini (27), Ba (19), Guidi (18), Camara (3), Pierazzi (28) [puis Jobello à la 82e], Roye (8), N Doye (12), Armand (9), Gomis (10) [puis Boupendza à la 70e] a Blayac (13)
- FC Metz Coach: Frederic Antonetti
- Constitution of FC Metz: Oukidja (16), Balliu (25), Sunzu (13), Boye (21), Delaine (17), Fofana (6), Angban (5) [puis Gakpa à la 79e], Cohade (24), Diallo (20) [puis Niane à la 65e], Nguette (11) to Boulaya (27) [puis Riviere à la 66e]