Television Now Dubai – United Arab Emirates
All kinds of tea, even the regular cup you'll ever drink, come from Camellia sinensis. Green tea dates up to 5000 years, and it usually grows widely in the Far East. So, green deer has many advantages, including:
1. Green tea includes biologically active compounds that improve health: Yes Enriched in polyphenols that have effects such as reducing inflammation and burial of cancer. Green tea contains antioxidants, including "catechins" of the "EGCG" name. Therefore, these antioxidants are considered to have beneficial effects in the long term and long term.
2. The compounds in green tea can improve the function of the brain and make it harder: The main active ingredient in green tea is "caffeine", which is a well-known stimulator. By studying caffeine intensively, it continually improves the function of the brain, including improving mood, warnings and memory.
3. Green tea increases fat burning and improves physical performance: It increases the "metabolism" rate and increases fat burning in the short term.
4. Antioxidants in green tea can reduce the risk of some types of cancer: It's a great source of powerful antioxidants, so it makes sense that it can reduce the risk of cancer as follows:
Breast cancer: An analysis of observation studies found that women who drink green tea are 20 to 30 percent less likely to develop breast cancer, the most common type of cancer among women.
– Cancer and prostate: One study found that men who were drinking lower binary tea with a lower risk of 48 percent of prostate cancer, the most common type of cancer in men.
– Colon cancer: Analysis of 29 studies showed that those drinking green tea were 24 percent less likely to develop colon cancer.
6. Green tea can kill bacteria, which improve dental health and reduce the risk of infection: Catechins in green tea can prevent the growth of bacteria and some viruses. This can reduce the risk of infection and lead to improved dental health, reduced risk of caries and less respiratory breath.
We thank all our followers and we will always promise you to provide everything that is best .. and to transfer news from all news sources and facilitate them to read. Do not forget IK's work on our Facebook page and follow the latest news on Twitter. With the greetings of the family from the Gulf eye site, now 6 unexpected benefits of green tea, Follow us on the social networking sites of our website to receive new news on a permanent basis.