In Rospotrebnadzor summarize the statistics on the incidence of SARS. The number of cases now, between 12 and 18 November, means that the level is equivalent to the epidemic threshold.
"According to laboratory monitoring data, typical pathogens for this period of this year are circulated to patients with an ARVI clinic – rhinofirus, flu viruses have not yet been detected," says the press service of the ministry.
In order not to be ill with flu and ORVI, experts advise:
– do not supercool;
– Avoid contacting people with cold signs;
– in relation to sick people – wear smoke;
– regular air air;
– Cover your nose and your finger with a paper napkin when you cough or spray it. After use, throw a napkin in the rubbish;
– handheld often with soap and water, especially after coughing or drainage. If soap and water are not available, you can use alcohol-based cleaners;
– Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Microbes are spread like this;
– leading a healthy lifestyle (complete sleeping, fresh air, active rest, balanced food, rich vitamins), which will help the body fight any infections;
– In the case of illness – do not self-medication, make sure you consult with a doctor.