BBK Group is behind Oppo, OnePlus and Vivo. The similarities between some Oppo and OnePlus models are a known fact and somehow normal.
The Oppo K3 is a medium range in China, and if OnePlus had offered to go into the medium market, it is almost certain that it would almost be identical to what it is. K3 offers it (design + hardware but another medium). Oppo K3's design is a direct reminder of OnePlus 7 Pro.
Which specifications include Oppo K3?
- 6.5 inches AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels, aspect ratio 19.5: 9, 396 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass Glass Protected, 84.7% display / body ratio;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor developed at 10nm, 4 x Kryo 360 Gold at 2.2 GHz and 4 x Kryo 360 Silver at 1.7 GHz, Adreno 616, 6/8 GB RAM, 64 / 128GB store, dedicated slot for microSD cards;
- Color OS based on Android 9 Pie;
- dual-sim, 4G, Wi-Fi and / b / g / n / a, dual band, Bluetooth 5.0, USB type-C, 3.5mm jack, fingerprint reader, A-GPS, GLONASS and BDS for localization;
- 16 Megapixels with f / 1.8 and 2 Megapixels with f / 2.4 for field depth, LED flash, movies at 2160c with 30 fps, 16-megapixel pop-up machine with f / 2.0 recording at 1080c with 30 fps;
- 3765 mAh battery paid 20W, 191 gr. and dimensions 161.2 x 76 x 9.4 mm.
It seems to me that the starting price in China is surreal – almost. 210 euros.
Oppo K3 with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage – approx. $ 230;
Oppo K3 with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of store – approx. $ 275;
Oppo K3 with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage – approx. $ 332.
In China, it can be purchased from June 1 in 6 British RAM editions, and the 8 GB RAM version starts a little later.