Digi Mobil’s offer was updated with a 5G smartphone by Motorola, the cheapest 5G smartphone in the local telecom operator’s current offer.
You just have to be a little careful and don’t confuse it with Motorola G 5G Plus.
Motorola G 5G with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage – 1199 lei with any subscription from Digi Mobil or ported with an advance of 129 lei and 12 installments of 89 lei.
Which specifications are included in Motorola’s 5G access smartphone?
- 6.67 inch IPS LCD screen with FullD + resolution (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20: 9 aspect, protected with Corning Gorilla Glass, IP52 certification attesting to the resistance to water drops;
- octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G procesor, Adreno 619 GPU, 4 GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64 GB UFS 2.1 internal storage + microSD card slot;
- Android 10;
- dual-sim, 5G SA + NSA, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, 2.4 și 5 GHz dual band, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, Beidou, USB Type-C, scanner of amprente;
- 48 Megapixels with f / 1.7 sensor, 0.8 µm, Quad Pixel + 8 Megapixels ultrawide technology at 118 degrees, f / 2.2 + 2 Megapixels macro with f / 2.2 + 2 Megapixels for depth of field, 4K filming at 30 fps, 1080p at 30/60 fps ,;
- 16 Megapixel front camera, f / 2.2;
- 5000 mAh battery with fast charging at 20W, 212 gr. weight and dimensions 166.1 x 76.1 x 9.9 mm.
At PRO points we will note the big screen, the Snapdragon 750G processor (which came with an even better price category than Xiaomi’s Mi 10T Lite), the large capacity battery. It will be judged for its size (weight over 210 gr. And thickness reaching almost 10 mm). In the end, there are also concessions for 1199 leases.
You will say that Digi Mobil has no 5G coverage (I must admit that I am not sure how much it covers in Bucharest or other areas of the country, I know of Orange that it reported reaching 100% of the capital’s population) , but a 5G phone I would recommend for the built-in processor, 5G usually requires a lot of processing power and such a device runs any game in optimum conditions and the like. I don’t know of any modest 5G chipset. For example, the Snapdragon 750G was made on the Motorola G 5G in an 8nm lithography process, 2 cores on the Kryo 570 * at 2.2 GHz and another 6 cores on the Kryo 570 ** at 1.8 GHz).
* Kryo 570 at 2.2 GHz is derived from ARM Cortex-A77;
** Kryo 570 at 1.8 GHz originates from ARM Cortex-A55.