Sunday MAY 2019. Will the shopping day and shops May 5 be open? 2019 is another step towards reducing Sunday and holiday trade. What is the Sunday business in MAYU? In 2019 shopping will only be possible on the last Sunday of the month (to date there were two Sundays a month – first and last). The trade ban will also not apply – as in 2018 – on the next two Sundays before the first day of Christmas and on the Sunday immediately before the first day of Easter, there is a shopping Sunday.
Sunday 2019 – when the trade is banned?
The law restricts Sunday's trading effectively from March 1, 2018.
- Until the end of 2018, the ban on trading on Sunday it did not apply on the first Sunday and last of each month, as well as on the two Sundays after Christmas and on Sundays before Easter.
- In 2019, the ban on trade it will not apply on the last Sunday of each month, as well as two consecutive Sundays before Christmas and on Sundays before Easter.
- Trade ban since 2020 It will not apply on the last Sunday of January, April, June and August each calendar year thereafter, as well as two consecutive Sundays before Christmas and on Sundays before Easter.
In some cases, trade and trade work is permitted every Sunday, for example at a petrol station, in pharmacies.
As they explain the initiator of a trade restriction on Sunday, this is an important social issue. It can lead to strengthening social ties, especially family bonds.
SHOPS IN THE GREAT SATTERY AND THE EASTERN
They said that mothers were a significant group among those employed in trade, and Sunday is often the most convenient time to spend time with children and families.
Unemployed Sun gives every member of the family a chance to rest with each other and restore its original meaning associated with celebrating the day.
The answers adopted in the act are the result of parliamentary work on the civic project.
Sunday 2019. When will shops open on Sunday?
- Sun Trading – 27 January 2019
- Sun Trading – February 24, 2019
- Sun Trading – 31 March, 2019
- Sun Trading – April 14 and 28, 2019
- Sun Trading – May 26, 2019
- Sun Trading – 30 June 2019
- Sun Trading – July 28, 2019
- Sun Trading – August 25, 2019
- Sun Trading – 29 September 2019
- Sun Trading – 27 October, 2019
- Sun Trading – November 24, 2019
- Sun Trading – 15, 22 and 29 December 2019
Sunday is free from trade
The prohibition on trading on Sunday 2019 will apply
- January 2019 – Sunday 6, 13 and 20
- February 2019 – Sunday 3, 10, 17
- March 2019 – Sunday 3, 10, 17, 24
- April 2019 – Sunday 7, 21
- May 2019 – Sunday 5, 12, 19
- June 2019 – Sunday 2, 9, 16, 23
- July 2019 – Sunday 7, 14, 21
- August 2019 – Sunday 4, 11, 18
- September 2019 – Sunday 1, 8, 15, 22
- October 2019 – Sunday 6, 13, 20
- November 2019 – Sunday 3, 10, 17
- December 2019 – Sunday 1, 8
Prohibition on trading on Sunday 2019. Who does the law apply to?
The Restricted Trade Act applies to: t
- temporary workers
- other natural people working on civil law contracts – doing paid work with an entrepreneur involved in a commercial activity.
A commercial organization in accordance with the law is “an object in which trade is carried out and activities connected with trade are carried out”.
PROHIBITION OF SALE ON SUNDAY. The government prevents changes in the law
Prohibition on trading on Sunday 2019. What activities should be treated as directly related to trade?
The activities carried out in a commercial place necessary for the completion of a sale transaction may be regarded as directly related to trade.
In particular, it's about:
- receive and process orders,
- goods display,
- disposing of defective or outdated products, t
- all activities associated with the preparation of a trade outlet for trade (eg cash preparation, distribution of cash, redundancy pay of employees), t
- Activities are about bringing trade to an end on a certain day and closing the outlet (eg converting and settling turnover, security check, activating alarm).
For activities directly related to trade, you cannot include, for example:
- object protection,
- cleaning the facility by the cleaning team, t
- maintenance and service associated with the operation of equipment.
For avoiding the law, it would be wise to entrust these activities under additional obligations to employees or employees who perform trade or other activities related to trade in a commercial place on Monday. to Saturday.
Prohibition on trading on Sunday 2019. Can an entrepreneur use family support on Sundays and holidays?
The use of casual and spontaneous members of the family in this case does not breach the provisions of the Act. However, these people cannot be employees or employees of such an entrepreneur and can do paid work on other days of the week.
Prohibition on trading on Sunday 2019. What grounds should be considered as definitive for recognizing that an entrepreneur who is a natural person is trading on their own behalf and on their own account?
Exclusion of art. 6 par. 1 item 27 of the Act on civil partnership partners will be possible, assuming that these persons will trade personally, without the assistance of employees or employees.
At the same time, as a partner in a civil law partnership is not an employee or employee, this issue remains outside PIP competence.
According to the critical view, the franchisee acts on his own behalf and on his own account, and the franchise agreement between him and the franchisor is a form of running a business only. .
So, if a franchisee who employs workers or employees wants to open his or her shop on a Sunday or a holiday, it is possible as long as he only runs the trade in person.
Prohibition on trading on Sunday 2019. Is there a prohibition on a trade outlet that is part of a petrol station?
According to the Act, the ban does not apply to liquid fuel stations. So, if the shop is part of a petrol station, it is excluded from the trade ban.
Prohibition on trading on Sunday 2019. Will markets, bazaars and different flea markets be allowed to operate on Sundays and holidays when the trade ban operates?
According to the Act on restriction of trade on Sundays and holidays and on certain other days, a trade prohibition does not apply to commercial organizations where a trade is conducted solely by an entrepreneur who is a natural person, on their own behalf and for their own account.
Therefore, the above ban also includes an entrepreneur who is a natural person who conducts a trade in person alone, on his own behalf and on his own account in a bazaar or market.