* Joshua French (34) is a Norwegian and British citizen. Co-operation with Tjostolv Moland, a security company in Uganda, began.
* French and Moland were in Congo when their driver Abedi Kasongo was killed on May 5, 2009. Both were arrested, suspected of murder. He denied both penalties.
* Kisangani military indigenous tribunal was sentenced on 10 June 2010 to death for spying, illegal possession of weapons, death, armed robberies and the formation of a criminal gang. Only Moland was guilty of the murder.
* The Norwegians did not appeal to the death sentence, hoping to move forward to sonication to Norway.
* August 18, 2013, Tjostolv Moland, 32, was found dead in the cell that he shared with the Ndolo military prison in Kinshasa. Congo authorities ended the conclusion that he had committed suicide.
* December 6, 2013, Joshua French was still responsible for killing the partner.
* February 19, 2014, French was sentenced to prison life in Kinshasa military court for a death on Moland.
* In August 2014, he was accused of trying to escape after he was arrested outdoors. Then, in the face of a smaller health condition, he had lived alone in a protected apartment.
* Norwegian authorities have long worked to be injured or transferred to blame in Norway.
* Congo Justice Minister Alexis Thambwe, Mwamba told the NRK in February that the president would join French in 2017.
* First Minister Erna Solberg confirmed on May 17 that French had been transferred to Norway the same day.
* The Foreign Minister, Børge Brende, says that it is not a Benedictine or sonic transfer, but that French has been transmitted on a humanitarian basis.