At Li Farm in Tangen, Donna Ioanna's mother's model (49) was the first to leave this year's famous Farmers' season.
It happened after she met the model and television personality of Kathrine Sørland (38) for fighting the milkspan holding.
TV 2 is on the edge of the forest to make the first interview with Donna disappointed.
– It's not fun to be the first person, but it did my best. I can not do more than that, he says.
– What went out of place?
– It was very heavy. I had not practiced anything on a milk holding banner, and that's probably stupid. And it was so hot with the sun in my eyes. She's been a long day, and I'll be quite tired, he said.
Think to have revealed something
He enjoys the second huge, Kathrine, to go back on the farm.
"She's a great link, so she definitely deserves," said Donna.
On the other hand, there was someone else that Donna was not very similar. She thinks he has revealed something about the Trude Mostue TV veter (50) that others have not found:
Refuse to eat red meat
The stay in the farm was short, but good for Donna – and one thing has changed the life of the mother's mother ever.
– I will never eat pork, lamb or beef again. I've been totally ill with meat. The only thing I'll eat is chicken meat, because I have not been as familiar with the chicken. I tried to stay away from them, he said
– This will apply when I return home as well. I can not steal the idea of soap and lambs, although I think it's very good in front. I look like eating a friend, she's telling TV 2.
Retained the pledge for themselves
When TV 2 calls it again, a few months after the recording, she can say that this is a promise she has done.
– Are you crazy! I have not touched red meat. I had a kind of deep and meaningful relationship to the Vegard creatures and the other small souls on the farm. So when the others ate Christmas ribs, I eat turkey, he says.
Its daily life contains much more vegetables and less meat than before.
– I'm doing lots of vegetable meals, and some salad with chicken. I have not lost my old diet, he says.
Other aspects of the Farm have also changed to her.
– I've changed – I appreciate so much more in life! I appreciate the hot water, conditioner. Yes, just this to be able to wash up – and put everything in washing up. Not to mention sleeping. Absolutely everything! I'll thrive
Very well at this time I live now, she's laughing.