Here’s the weather forecast for Sunday 06 December 2020, set up by the Directorate General of Meteorology:
– Cold weather with frost or ice on the reliefs, east and high plateau.
– Often cloudy weather over the northwest, the Saiss, the Rif, the Middle Atlas, the Gharb and the eastern Mediterranean with light scattered showers.
– Snow fall on middle atlas beyond 1400m.
– Fairly strong westerly wind over east and Mediterranean and north over central coasts and southern provinces and weak to moderate west elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of about -05 / -01 ° C on the Atlas and eastern uplands, 00/05 ° C on the north of the Oriental, the Nif, phosphate and Ulmès plains, the Saiss, Tadla plains and the southern slopes east, 10/16 ° C on the central coasts and southern provinces and 05/10 ° C elsewhere.
-The lowest temperatures are from 00/05 ° C on the Atlas, 05/10 ° C on the East and the No, 10/15 ° C on the Mediterranean, the Tangérois, the southeastern slopes, the Plateau phosphate and Ulmès, Tadla plains and the inner plains west of the Atlas, 20/25 ° C in the southern provinces and 15/20 ° C elsewhere.
– Choppy to strong seas in the Mediterranean, a bit rough on the Strait, strong to very strong between Rabat and Tarfaya and rough to strong elsewhere.