– You are a painful doctor, but your little patients forget pain in the first minutes of counseling. Does your love for your work say that our children are not respected, although health statistics say differently?
– The statistics are based on the numbers that we have in Lithuania, in terms of child diseases, much more than the western countries. This is mainly because our children suffer more injuries than wormers. Perhaps our children are more active, but the most important case of trauma, I think there is a lack of injury prevention. After all, we just recently had to wear a bag, put on a helmet, before cycling, wearing a helmet and the protection required by those on the skate roller. If the kindergarten or school is not near a high street, you do not need to go through it and there will be less injuries. If the water body has enclosed – the child will not spread. In general, if childcare is requested, they will suffer less injuries. Why do we not wear so small children who do not walk so often? Due to inadequate care. If there is a lock on the tablecloth, the child will not stop it and will not be erased with a hot drink. If there is an obligation on parents not to leave children under the age of twelve at home, they will not go through the balcony, otherwise there will be no other disasters.
– How to protect and strengthen children's health?
– The main condition that determines the health of our children and our lifestyle is around us. Children have more time to spend in the fresh air, to be physically active every day for at least one hour a day with moderate or intense exercise, giving more attention to the quality of food, spending less of time by phone, computers and other smart devices. Ignoring a healthy lifestyle causes not just the bones and muscle system, but also vision, respiratory system diseases, diabetes, overweight.
If there is a lock on the tablecloth, the child will not stop it and will not be erased with a hot drink.
– You treat orthopedic diseases. Why do they have children?
– The causes of all orthopedic diseases, and not all, are still under investigation. It is known that some diseases, even endocrine diseases, are genetic, indigenous. Some are caused by a number of neurological problems, infectious diseases exist in a child or mother during pregnancy. Here are the basic causes of inherent orthopedic or acquired diseases that cause disability.
– Scoliosis is the most common orthodontic disease found in children?
– Posture disorders are often diagnosed, not scoliosis. These are very different issues. Scoliosis is a rare disease, with only 0.5% of the disease. from every child. The spinal cord is not caused due to an irregular disorder.
– But does she ripen every second child?
– It's not really. Stomach disorders are related to age, physiological. We rank the stent in some stages: neonatal, one, two, three, and so on, until the bones mature.
An irregular gesture can be inherent when the grandson, son and grandchildren – the three are equal. This is decided by the constituent type inherited. Stress can always be corrected through therapeutic practice, swimming in the pool, increasing physical activity, strengthening self-control.
– What problems do you face without doing so?
– Regular irregular distress can lead to tired muscles, sparkling pain, and yapc over the years, in old age. It's important to keep it fit. It also serves furniture that matches the height of the child. Still, a gesture is a unique feature.
Coaches, in order to get the best results, squeeze children as a bush, and the loading and rehabilitation system are not suitable for the children.
– So here is the biggest health problem?
– The hardest ones are those patients with a condition that are related to survival. The biggest risk is multiple trauma, oncological diseases, acute infections. These diseases affect the bones, joints and soft tissue. The causes can be genetic, the infection can develop after trauma due to blood contamination, streptococcus or other bacteria, dangerous viruses. These infectious diseases can damage the bone joints quickly, otherwise complex.
– And now, more and more children become more typical of adult illness?
– Now the child category includes young people under eighteen, so wearing the joints is possible. This usually affects professional athletes.
In the past, there were two patient categories: children and adults. Now the third – the athletes appear. Teenage sports How to handle? This is a tough question, a dilemma. Athletes experience stress tiredness cuts. The tension, overloading, exacerbation of a child is psychologically damaging. Coaches, in order to get the most out of play, crush children like lemon, while the exercise and recovery mode are not suitable. Children of sport, as well as safety professionals, exercise, nutrition, and health services should be adapted. Sports children represent school, class, city, Lithuania, and represent their health?
– Sport and health is no longer synonymous?
– Medical science makes miracles. Are children orthopedics and traumatology too?
– Science is always on the way, in orthopedics and in other areas. There are no specific innovations in children's orthopedics, but we are proud to use new nails, plates and design. All this is made of a higher quality allergenic metal and does not cause refusal. There are some techniques for collecting joint surfaces, vacuum systems help to improve wounds faster.
University Hospitals strive to get everything that is the most up to date and most perfect. Treatment in Kaunas and Vilnius clinics conforms to West & West hospital standards. It may not be enough for rarely causes, rather damaging to an inert funding system, public procurement tenders run long, but in general, Lithuanian medicine is moving to the right direction with most developed countries in the world. It also shows the number of people who want to study medicine in our country, because it is a high level, is recognized and valued worldwide.
– Assessed? Do you think the work of you and your colleagues is sufficiently valued?
– Salary for work is another thing. Yes, this is an assessment, and the Lithuanian Doctors Union asks for it, long-term contracts have been completed to increase wages, sign a branch agreement. The state is committed to raising the salaries of doctors, and it is important for doctors to survive on a one-time basis and to attend a conference, to leave the workshop for further development. You do not need to run from one workplace to another. Nobody wants to go to a trained doctor. Along with recognition for work, I do not want to underestimate doctors, but we have to focus on how it is in the world. Everywhere education and medicine are priority areas, and skilled workers often earn more than doctors.
– Do you run from one workplace to another?
– There is a saying of this type: "Making your hobby work and you will never have to work." It may not be an ethical job for a doctor to call hobbies, but laughing, I'll say that. So I'll run.
Nobody wants to go to a trained doctor. Along with recognition for work, I do not want to underestimate doctors, but we have to focus on how it is in the world.
– Do you think that education and medicine will ever be evaluated in Lithuania?
– I'm optimistic, we're crying with us. I see everything goes on, things are improving. See how she was and you do not want to go back. After all, we are only leading from the post-Soviet society. The patient can not recover if, for 50 years, two to three generations have been artificially protected. Our generation has done a great deal by replacing what seems indispensable. It would be very desirable to believe that a young generation today, after it starts each other, through a personal example and through beautiful, beautiful acts, infects others and, therefore, changes the surface of Lithuania that is despised. Many students, as well as my daughters, are very different, they think differently.
When you ask me how I live, I always say that I live well. I'm basically optimistic.
– Did you never think of your own migration?
– No. We have to build Lithuania here. Yes, I am patriotic. Do you know what the happiness formula is? When you want to go from home to home, and from home to work. Work and family are two main things, the family is the most important, without its support, do not achieve victories either in science or at work.
– What was your subject on scientific work?
– Surface hematopoietic cracking treatment tactics is a new method for installing these ovens. It's safer for neurological complications.
– You want to be a teacher?
– A bad soldier who does not want to be in general. If you're going to science, you do not have to sit down, you're naturally looking for something higher, more. And when you've arrived, you've learned a lot, have matured as a doctor, there is a desire to share that experience. When working in a university hospital, students can do all this.
– You're not the only GP?
– The wife is a public health specialist, now she's studying at Vytautas Magnus University. One of the girls is a student at the University of Lithuanian Health Sciences, he discovered the oldest nice non-medical activities in the United Kingdom. By the way, my only aunt, a doctor, who could have been indirect, but also influenced my request by my personal example.
– Does sick and sick often speak at home?
– Efforts should be made to develop resilience to these subjects when the post is over. If you're thinking about patients every day and every day – it will be bad. In some Western countries, after five weeks of intensive work, it is suggested that the rest for a week. Find where you can not think about the job. So much physical psychological rest is not needed.
– Did you find that place?
– Yes, in the beautiful corner of Neringa, Pervalka, where we try to spend time with the family all the free working time of every seasons. Here we can realize other hobbies: mushrooms, amber, long seafront walks, meet friends.