JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com – Valencia's free training session was successfully mastered by Marc Marquez on Friday (11/16/2018). The world champion of MotorGP 2018 was able to record a record minute of 1 minute 39,767 seconds.
Both and third sites are occupied by the duet Pramac Ducati, Jack Miller and Danilo Petrucci. Although Andrea Dovizioso was the fourth row followed by Dani Pedrossa in the fifth.
After losing a number of games, Jorge Lorenzo returned on a trip to the Desmosedici GP18. Lorenzo recorded 1 mint 41.782 seconds and was a 19th site.
Also read: Marquez Ready to give "Three Fair" for Honda in Valencia
MotoGP Valencia will be the last game for Lorenzo to carry the Ducati flag. In the coming 2019 season, Lorenzo will be a duet with Marc Marquez.
MotoGP Valencia – Free Practice Results (1)
– CRASH.NET/MotoGP (@crash_motogp) November 16, 2018
The first free exercise session was stopped when red flag had to sink due to bad weather that happened when eight minutes of exercise went on. But after that, some cyclists returned to fill the ground and started doing the exercises.
1. Marc Marquez ESP Repsol Honda (RC213V) 1m 39,767s [Lap 18/18] 312km / h (Speed Speed)
2. Jack Miller Pramac Ducati AUS (GP17) 1m 39,873s + 0.106s [12/13] 308k
3. Danilo Petrucci ITA Pramac Ducati (GP18) 1m 39.907s + 0.140s [17/19] 309k
4. Ducati ITA Team Andrea Dovizioso (GP18) 1m 40,179s + 0.412s [14/14] 312k
5. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda (RC213V) 1m 40.467s + 0.700s [18/18] 304k
6. Andrea Iannone ITA Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) 1m 40,685s + 0.918s [16/19] 306k
7. Maverick Viñales ESP Movistar Yamaha (YZR-M1) 1m 40,772s + 1,005s [17/17] 309k
8. Ducati Team ITA Michele Pirro (GP18) 1m 40,836s + 1,069s [14/17] 309k
9. Espargaro ESP Red Bull KTM Ffatri Pol (RC16) 1m 40,892s + 1,125s [21/21] 310k
10. Alex Rinsies Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) 1m 40,965s + 1,198s [19/22] 308k
11. Aleix Espargaro Factory ESP Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) 1m 40,967s + 1,200s [13/15] 306k
12. Valentino Rossi ITA Movistar Yamaha (YZR-M1) 1m 41.015s + 1,248au [20/22] 306k
13. Y Zaco Monster Tân Yamaha Tech3 (YZR-M1) 1m 41,146s + 1,379s [20/22] 309k
14. Angel Nieto Team Karel Abraham CZE (GP16) 1m 41,160s + 1,393s [19/19] 302k
15. Xavier Simeon ESP Reale Avintia (GP17) * 1m 41,277s + 1,510au [13/14] 307k
16. Stefan Bradl GER LCR Honda (RC213V) 1m 41,479s + 1,712au [14/14] 300k
17. Red Bull KTM Factory Bradley Smith GBR (RC16) 1m 41.489s + 1,722s [16/17] 300k
18. Franco Morbidelli ITA EG 0.0 Marc VDS (RC213V) * 1m 41,713s + 1,946au [21/21] 305k
19. Ducati Team ESP Jorge Lorenzo (GP18) 1m 41,782s + 2015s [15/15] 309k
20. Takaaki Nakagami JPN LCR Honda (RC213V) * 1m 42,471s + 2,704au [21/22] 300k
21. Angel Nieto Team ESP Alvaro Baptist (GP17) 1m 42,617s + 2,850s [7/11] 311k
22. Scott Redding Factory Aprilia Gresini GBR (RS-GP) 1m 42,893s + 3,126s [16/16] 303k
23. Thomas Luthi SWI EG 0.0 Marc VDS (RC213V) * 1m 43,000s + 3,233s [21/21] 304k
24. Hafizh Syahrin MAL Monster Yamaha Tech3 (YZR-M1) * 1m 43.804s + 4,037s [20/20] 298k
25. SPA Jordi Torres Reale Avintia (GP16) 1m 45,001s + 5,234s [16/16] 299k
<! – –->