(Boursier.com) – THE PROGRAM
The CAC40 rose again this morning, rising to Wall Street 0.8% before losing all its earnings. About midday, the CAC40 in a equilibrium is around 5,030 points. If Brexit pressed on the trend yesterday, the hope of relaxing on the trade between Washington and Beijing, gives a little spirit to investors. Discussions go well, to reach, anyway, an agreement by the end of the month. Here is the scenario currently dreamed by the markets, and has become more consistent during recent hours. US Trade Representative, Robert Lightizer, has told business leaders that the next round of tariffs for Chinese imports have been frozen while these bilateral discussions continue. However, the Brexit will continue to be a cause of concern since this file, however, is the assumption of Hard Brexit & # 39; which takes the animal's hair. The agreement on the departure of the United Kingdom of the European Union discussed by Theresa May on Thursday caused a political crisis in London, with the resignation of several ministers and triggers by conservative deputies eurosceptic of a voting procedure of no confidence.
* At the top of the CAC40, Vivendi earn 4% to 21.9 euros. The group announced a third quarter rather than dynamic, with the help of music, and took stock of progress made with the UMG. In addition, Vivendi has completed the purchase agreement for Editis. Suisse Credit takes note and slightly upsets the title to 24.50 euros (24.2 euros), the latest information to strengthen its advice for improvement.
* I blew earn 4.4% to 3.89 euros after its quarterly publication. Regarding constant coverage and exchange rates, sales at the end of September were higher than 8% to EUR 16.496 million. On the basis of reporting, revenue exceeds 35%, taking into account the change in scope of 3,558 MECE, which mainly relates to integration Vivendi, and -458 ME exchange rate, which is related to the euro's appreciation for almost all the money, and more especially the US dollar.
* Technicolor resumes 3.3% to 1.25 euros. According to the latest reports sent to the AMF, the American hedgerow fund AQR Capital Management still kept 3.08% of Technicolor capital in a short position on November 14 against 3.16% of capital on November 12, 3.27% capital on 6 November and 3.39% on October 31st.
* Vallourec joins 22% to 3 euros after being ordered down at the opening. The market penalties the results of the third quarter of 2018 announced last night, where the net steel steel pipe maker recorded 92 ME despite a fixed turnover of 961 ME. The cash generation remained very negative with a net debt of 2,097 ME at the end of September 2018 against 1,934 ME at the end of June. This last point is the one that worries most of the analysts. Two brokers also reduce their price target on Vallourec today, to consider cash flow trajectory and free profit. Jefferies brings up value & # 39; 4.90 to 4.40 euros after retention, while the broker does not anticipate the generation of FCF positive before 2020. Since BHF drops its goal on Vallourec from 8 to 6 euros but continues buyer .
* This publication does not help CGG and 2.6% fell to 1.45 euros despite the slight reduction in the oil barrel to 57.6 dollars WTI.
* Plastivaloire (-10% to 9 euro) achieved in the fourth quarter of its 2017-2018 financial year, a corresponding turnover over the same period of the previous financial year. Plastivaloire identifies a slowdown in growth, which can be partly explained by an economically less favorable economic context for Automotive business (Automobile sales will be rejected by -3.7% over the period), mainly due to the anti-corrosion and # 39; no disruption to large European markets. For the full year, the group gave a turnover of 658.9 ME, with only organic growth of + 5%, but slightly lower than the target from 660 to 670 ME. The lower performance of the automotive business, together with inflation of goods and energy, will affect the results. Plastivaloire therefore modified its EBITDA edge target to around 10.5% for the last financial year, a reduction of around 1.5 points compared to the target between 12% and 12.5%.
* STMicroelectronics For a few weeks now, the market has been staggering, losing another from 1.6% to 12.14 euros, while Barclays has reduced its target price on the issue between 20 and 18 euros while continuing " overweight ". In the meantime, in New York, Nvidia, the leader in graphic processors, has released quarterly accounts much lower than expectations.
© 2018, Boursier.com