Following the unveilng of the Sunday, the Liverpool star became the latest football star to be honored with a wonderful statue
Mohamed Salah statue in Egypt has had people talking on social media.
The artwork made by Mai Abdel Allah in the World Youth Forum in Sharm El Sheikh was revealed as a symbol of excellence for the youth of Egyptian youth to follow.
She shows a Salah trademark celebration with widely opened arms, but a similar feature has been compared to Britain's entertainer Leo Sayer and actor Daniel Stern who starred in a popular comedy movie Home Alone such as Marchant Merchants.
Blimey! The Mo Salah statue is completely awful
– Stu. (@ StuRich1991) November 5, 2018
The statue of Salah is completely awful. He looks like Marv from Home Alone.
– Henry Jackson (@ HenryJackson87) November 5, 2018
That statue of Salah is like bubblehead ?
– #FAYER (@osi_baze) November 5, 2018
That Mo Salah status
– alesha ♡ jooheon (@fanxyheon) November 5, 2018
The Salah sculpture … who knew Leo Sayer scored so many goals to Liverpool!
– Ros Satar (@rfsatar) November 5, 2018
that my salah status makes me cry. they make Egypt king look like crackhead???????
– samra (@ 0tlzp) November 5, 2018
The Mo Salah statue looks more like me.
– Mark Reel (@markreel) November 5, 2018
That statue of Salah looks like Marv from Home Alone.
– Melissa (@ MelissaJHendo) November 5, 2018
I knew I had seen the Salah sculpture somewhere in front of … pic.twitter.com/vgGlTXu9KS
Article continues below
– Tom Brook (@TomJamesBrook) November 5, 2018