Ever wanted to get responses Facebook in WhatsApp? The app is one of the most widely used programs today to communicate with everyone where you want and at the time you like. Although the app can also be opened on the computer, there is a trick you would like to try right now.
Although not the same as the mobile phone, it is WhatsApp Web you are about to integrate calls and video calls on a PC or PC. Although the day of this important update was not mentioned, there is a great feat you can use today.
LOOK: So you can change WhatsApp letters to red
It’s about the possibility of getting so funny Facebook Responses for your incoming messages to the app.
For this, you need to use an extension for your computer browser to get celebrity social network responses. How to get them in WhatsApp Web? Follow these steps:
- The first thing you should do is enter Google Chrome.
- Once you are inside, you must download this extension called WA Web Plus for WhatsApp.
- When you do that, you will be asked for a series of permissions. Then specify WhatsApp Web from Google Chrome.
- When the page loads, go to your extensions and you’ll see a “+” icon circled.
- As soon as you press it, a menu will open in WhatsApp Web and there you will have to find the phrase “Enable Facebook responses”.
- Next, enter any conversation and move the mouse over any message.
- At that moment you will see that Facebook responses appear on WhatsApp.
It should be noted that only you will see these responses, and when you press one of the responses you will only see them on the platform you are using, that is, on WhatsApp Web . This will not be known to your friend. Above all, it’s something aesthetic.
The best 7 WhatsApp tricks
WhatsApp is one of the few applications that worries about its users’ experience when immersed in its app, that’s why they update frequently, making communication between people more practical and straightforward. However, not everyone knows how to get the most out of the popular application.
Creators WhatsApp They have developed various tools so that their users can navigate the program at home. However, this is not known to a large portion of the population, and for that reason the same company has shared on its blog, a list of the best tricks developed by the ap.
1. Hands-free voice notes: By holding down the microphone icon and sliding it up, you can lock the voice memo function for recording, without having to hold the phone with your hands. A wonderfully working option!
2. Mark the main messages: To get this option you have to use the “star” message function, where you mark up key messages that you can easily see in a central location. All you have to do is press the message you want to save as a favorite and then touch the “star” icon.
If your device is an iPhone, you can find all the starred messages by going to Settings and Messages Stars or by selecting the chat name and tapping “Star Messages.” For Android users, they will have to press “More Options” and then “Starred Messages”.
3. Check messages without touching the mobile phone: If what you want is to be able to check WhatsApp without having to use your mobile device, all you have to do is download the WhatsApp web desktop app, which will project your mobile phone conversations to a computer. So you can send messages, photos and Gifs without having to have your computer in your hands.
4. Use stickers in conversations: Emojis are becoming a thing of the past, today stickers offer a more fun way to express yourself. You can find them in the field where the text is entered in a conversation, in a small square icon with a folded side page, where you can also add your own stickers and bitmojis.
5. Read non-online messages: The option to hide the “Reading Receipts” is not the best option if you want the other person not to realize that you have read their message. That’s why picking up the message on the screen a bit and opening the full text on the iPhone’s lock screen is your best option to go unnoticed.
6. Managing who can add us to groups: There is nothing more uncomfortable than being added to a group of strangers. That’s why WhatsApp developed the option to control who can add us to groups.
When you enable the contacts you want to receive messages from, these people must send us an invitation link in the app. Only if we accept it, can we be added to the group.
To enable contact we need to go to Settings> Account> Security> Groups and choose between options: All, My contacts or My contacts except.
7. Managing your groups: There is a way to change the group settings so that only we can make changes to the group image or name. To do this, you need to go to Group Settings and then Edit group information.
Here are the 7 tricks you probably don’t know. WhatsApp always surprises us with news so we are likely in the near future to update our list.
Discord, meet the app that could replace WhatsApp
SEE MORE OF BETHSAPP