- US stock market: open, focus on policy decisions of Ffed Reuters
- The market is concerned about the Fed's interest rate, which stocks and US have opened higher and lower, and the US oil market has joined 7%.
- Pre-market US stocks: bet on the Fed, the future of Dow Jones raised more than 200 points.
- US stocks joined Wall Street and starred at night to scare a disaster
- 40 years experience proves: Stocks & USs decrease as much as the Fed does not dare to raise interest rates.
- Look at the full story on Google News