- The US stocks were higher, the Dow stood 26,000 points and Nasdaq rose for nine weeks – China News
- Trade feeling pushed the Dow to raise 200 points, the Nasdaq broke 7500 points, and Iqiyi rose by 19%.
- Trade talks boost Nasdaq's Nasdaq earnings for the ninth consecutive week
- Sino-US seventh-quarter circulation of trade consultations did not boost confidence, weak economic data, shutdown US stocks down
- The Dow technology stocks led, the Nasdaq rose for nine weeks, iQiyi increased by 21% on Wall Street
- Look at the full story on Google News