- Pressing the production cuts of OPEC meetings can lead to a slight increase in crude oil
- The media said OPEC + was planning to cut production by 1.3 million barrels a day, but Russia's attitude is passing by the price of key oil.
- Survey: slowing demand and overlapping will impede an increase in oil prices next year
- After the oil price plummed, it came back: Chinese car owners cry again? China
- The density is unlike! After the combination of sand and Russia, Canada has also announced plans to reduce the production of crude oil.
- Look at the full story on Google News