- Enterprises do not reduce employees or fewer layoffs can return 50% of unemployment insurance premiums – Xianning Net Xianning News Network News Channel
- China's employment situation declines to welcome the "unemployment tide"? The Ministries of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security responded to Sina.com
- The troubled economy, and current layouts, Li Keqiang, sign the document, and the "block" of the multi-dimensional news network.
- The State Council issued a document to promote unemployed employment, and less layoffs can return 50% of unemployment insurance fees.
- State Council: Enterprises can reduce unemployment insurance premiums of 50% without layoffs or fewer layoffs
- Look at the full story on Google News