- Cheng Shi: Fen's stress test | Cheng Shi Fed | Sina hike rate
- The Fed raised interest rates for the fourth time in the year. But this time, China that led to big movements! _ Finance Global Network
- China's scarce interest rate campaign in 40 years, the People's Bank of China went to expand when expanding the move.
- The Fed raised interest rates as scheduled, the Chinese central bank "sports" of the game in advance.
- Regardless of the Trump pressures, the Federal Reserve announced the RFI hike rate – Radio France International
- Look at the full story on Google News