Saturday , February 29 2020
Home / chile / WOMAN RECEIVES TO RECEIVE A ELECTRICAL JOB AND A CELL FLOOR PLANNING FOR BEST MEMBER

WOMAN RECEIVES TO RECEIVE A ELECTRICAL JOB AND A CELL FLOOR PLANNING FOR BEST MEMBER



A woman died after receiving a electric shock when you do not carry your cell phone after leaving the shower.

The fact lived in the community of Los Vilos, Coquimbo, and was affected Katherine Retamales, 36, and three mother's mother.

According to Radio Cooperativa, the neighbor heard the scream and tried to help.

SEE ALSO: The FBI helped: The police arrested the subject for the acquisition and storage of children pornography

"The victim took a bath, unconnected his cell phone with a body wet and had an electric shock that caused a heart attack," said the head of Carabineros, Luis Ramírez, I'm an orsaf.

Katherine Retamales had a Entrepreneurship provides snacks for workers in the sector.


Source link