The Mobile Congress news continues, and outside the smartphone, or almost outside, a device that caught the headings was Nubia Alpha, the first smartwatch with a flexible screen, the It can also be used as a smartphone.
In fact, when we talk about Alpha Nubia here, we call it a gadget and not a smartwatch "half-clock and a half smartphone", since it is created as an interesting crossing device, you know, in the ZTE experimental style.
Matuk went to a meeting to explain what this is all, and you can see it here. Anyway, we leave the details so you know it thoroughly.
- Screen: 4.01 inch flexible OLED.
- Resolution: 960 × 192 pixels.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100
- 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 8 GB.
- Operating system: updated version to Android.
- Camera: 5 Mpx, f / 2.2.
- Battery: 500 mAh
- Materials: stainless steel / stainless steel spinning in 18K gold.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, eSIM version
- Wireless pay and quick charging.
- Resistant to water and dust.
- Price: € 449 to € 549.