Y insomnia This is one of the biggest problems that affect thousands of people. The nervousness increases when one tries to sleep and does not succeed, and goes into a sparkling to discover the cause that prevents you from resting. Personal problems, stress, concerns … as well as use too many new technologies they have a negative impact on insomnia.
The rest are essential in our physical and mental health. Not only does it matter how much we sleep, but how we do it. We need to sleep on our body to perform the following day. And it means that the price is huge; Dr. Neil Stanley, Cwsg Vispring expert, states that "sleep is essential for mental, psychological and physical health," adding that "lack of sleep is more related Risk of coronary heart disease, diabetes, obesity, lack of motivation and poor reactions, poor mood, harassment and depression"
Usage makes the monk, also the themes of the dream
Top experts in the field advise to follow a set of guidelines or routines during bedtime, which can, if done correctly, mean turning into the success of people's lives. Here are some of these tips:
- Y Bed should be comfortable, with mattress to adjust to each person's measurements. Remember that this is one of the main components to achieve a remainder.
- Do not have a look at the roomAs you look unconscious about it and you will increase the feeling that you can not sleep.
- Identify the elements of the harassment of the dream in the environment (stress, bad habits of the day, etc.), be aware that they exist and try to eliminate them.
- Be aware of going to sleep, body and mind They have to relax.
- Stay active during the day, practicing sports like Yoga. Choose sports that are smooth and have to perform in the afternoon and not at night.
- Avoid long nappies (maximum between 10 and 15 minutes), hard inserts and alcohol or coffee before sleeping.
- It's important to establish adequate everyday practice at the time of going to bed. This will help the mind know when it's time to put worries and stress to a set. Try to go to bed and get up at the same time, even at the weekend.
- Do not use the bed to work, eat, watch TV or study … Just to sleep
- With a good daily routine, the dream appears. It is not wise to force you to look for it, as the other effect is created.
- The room must be composed as a A type of "sanctuary" and the environment must be relaxed (electronic devices must be assigned). Keep your room at a comfortable temperature and keep dark during sleep.
- If you do not sleep to sleep, the best is to get up, be active a few minutes and go back to bed.
- Before going to bed Make a written list of all the things that you must do the following day, to be able to release your mind.
- Lunch moderate and at least an hour before going to bed. If you're going to sleep or hungry or full, it will be very difficult to fall.
It's important to be more quality or size
In terms of sleeping hours, Dr Stanley says that it is not as important how many hours you sleep, but the quality of that time. "It's a legend that you need 8 hours of sleep every day, it depends on the conditions of each person"says the Doctor, who adds" some people work well with three hours, while others need eleven. For me, a good night sleep lets you cool in the morning and more productive during the day. "