We get an interesting piece of information from Japan. It's similar, the new introduction of Crossing Animals for Nintendo Switch, published in the latest Nintendo Direct, is already located as a Great N game expected by the Japanese.
This has been noted by the latest list of the most anticipated games in Japan, usually offered by Famitsu. It seems that after Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is released, this new release of Crossing Animals is what the Japanese hopes for.
We leave you with the list of the most anticipated Nintendo titles for the Japanese:
- Doubutsu no Mori (Switch) – 369
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) – 295
- Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch) – 263
- Fire Emblem: Fuuka Setsugetsu (Switch) – 261
- Ushiro (Switch) – 215
- Dragon Quest XI: Sugisarishi Toki neu Motomete S (Switch) – 186
- Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Switch) – 142
- Watch Yokai 4 (Switch) – 133
- Luigi Mansion 3 (Switch) – 111
- Keito no Kirby Plus (3DS) – 94
- Super Robot Taisen T (Switch) – 85
- Mario & Luigi RPG3 DX (3DS) – 84
- Tales of Vesperia: REMASTER (Switch) – below 84
- Lulua no Atelier ~ Arland no Renkinjutsushi4 (Switch) – below 84
Finally, we're leaving you with the mainstream, where we can see that Animal Crossing for Change is currently being the fourth most anticipated game.
What do you think?