The smartphone has a holographic screen, with a multi-dimensional A3D sound, a 4,500 mAh battery and a Snapdragon 835 processor.
RED HYDROGEN and Telcel present its HYDROG UNIT stick, which has a 4-Glance holographic screen (H4V), which makes it easier to create an experience that is better than a 3D vision, without having to use lenses
The smartphone has a functional industrial design, which in next series will combine with a system of fund modules that will increase its performance. The team also has the A3D patent technology, which offers multi-dimensional audio. In addition to a 4,500 mAh battery and Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor.
Features of the HYDROGEN NETWORK, the following stand out:
• 4-Vision Exhibit (H4V): it allows you to make a 4-Vision holographic video record, front and back, which holds images, videos and self-applications.
• A3D Multidumensional Sound Area: converts audio into a broad spatial sound, either with or without headphones, leading to sound surroundings.
• Modular System – Modules that are important: it has different stackable accessories, such as a pocket movie camera or an extended battery performance module, which will be available soon.
• Industrial Design – Devices that have been wrapped in design: you can choose between an aluminum or ditanium model (a very limited edition that will be available). They come with Kevlar panels and functional sides designed in the RED style, as well as a QHD 5.7 holographic screen.
• HYDROGEN AND RED + Leia Loft Network: explore the 4-Vision holographic apps, unique to HYDROGEN.
• Realization Facilitating (AR): HYDROGEN RED One is enabled for ARCore, so you will try new AR experiences that transform the way you play, buy, learn, create and test & # 39; r world with others.
The RED HYDROGEN will be available already at a price of $ 27,999 pesos