Friday , August 19 2022

McGregor tweets retirement announcement – TSN.ca



[ad_1]

NEW YORK – UFC Superstar Fighter Conor McGregor has announced on social media that he is retiring from mixed martial arts.

It had a Twitter account to be guaranteed by McGregor's early March job that said the former featherweight champion and light UFC made a "quick announcement."

The tweet says: "I have decided to retire from the sport formally called" Mixed Martial Art "today." The note wants our colleagues to move forward and said I would join my former partners on this already retired initiative. Pina Coladas on me fellas! "

The McGregor, 30, announced a retirement on Twitter in April 2016, saying he had decided to retire at a young age, although he quickly reversed it in a dispute with promoters about how much it should be compulsory for Fighting Fight has to be arranged with Nate Diaz postponed.

Earlier this month, McGregor was arrested in South Florida for stealing a mobile phone someone who was trying to draw his picture, said authorities. McGregor was accused of robbery and criminal wrongdoing. His attorney described the change as minor.

McGregor, who is from Ireland, returned to UFC the last fall after a hiatus when he first boxed, a loss to Floyd Mayweather. He was banned from the UFC for six months and fined $ 50,000 for a brawl after his loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov in October.

[ad_2]
Source link