Bacon. Coconut oil. Full fat yogurt Cheese
These high-fat foods are known to be the basis of the ketogenic diet or "keto".
It's popular nowadays, but it's hard to stick to it because up to 75 percent of your calories must be fat. Unwanted vegetables are only the only garbs that you can eat.
Pantry Food Naturally held a lunchtime dinner on Thursday to share ideas on a recipe and answer questions about the diet.
Bruce Enloe, their product development chef, was a guest on the WBQ Radio All In One Day Last week, this recipe shared a noodle bowl.
Noodle Bowl Ket
- 2 cups of bone broth
- 100 grams of organic chicken or beef-fed beans, thinly sliced
- 100 grams of vegetables (broccoli, green onions, kale, shitake mushrooms)
- 100 grams noodles konjac
- ¼ tablespoon. fresh ginger
- ¼ tablespoon. fresh garlic and ginger, grated or folded
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce
- sesame seeds and fresh sprinklers to decorate
- dash of Himalayan sea salt and ground pepper.
- Cut or bow the garlic.
- Bring a booth to boil.
- Add the meat and noodles.
- Reduce heat to a dude and add vegetables.
- Cook to tender.
- Above with the sesame oil, the tamari sauce, and the garnishes of choice.