Thursday , July 7 2022

Family praying for Christmas Eve & # 39; after a gymnastics, 30, forced to have an arm and leg having to estimate after a toxic shock syndrome secretly



[ad_1]

A 30-year-old woman is "fortunate to be alive" after developing a toxic shock syndrome.

Anna Norquist, from Indiana, USA, had been in a concert before she fell ill. But hours after arriving at home she was so poor that she could not get her head.

    Anna has received a number of GP practices after a TSS contract

Facebook

Anna has received a number of GP practices after a TSS contract

Within the hours his body started closing.

After arriving at the hospital, she concluded that she had developed a strep infection that had spread to blood flow.

The infection did not develop from humidity, as is often the case of TSS. So far he has had 10 practices, with more planned.

"We found our miracles that she was still alive," said his brother Patrick Norquist to the WNDU local station 16.

    Anna is ill in hospital

GoFundMe

Anna is ill in hospital

He continued: "Doctors say they should not have lived. Doctors say that the surgery is basically life threatening.

"I give her two arms and my legs if I could."

When writing on Facebook yesterday, Patrick said: "She has arranged for the embodiment of her left hand tomorrow. Pray that he is under the penelin.

"Unfortunately, the doctor said they could not extend the right foot. So she's arranged to get his right foot on foot on Monday.

"She's in pain but it's easy to control for the mpart part. Anna said she had been bored last night, so the nurse and my little brother, Jimmy Norquist, pushed around the ICU. It was not funny. Lol. "

    Anna's family has released her photos in hospital

Facebook

Anna's family has released her photos in hospital

He continued: "We need a miracle this weekend. Pray that she's going to keep her right foot. He also prays that the surgery goes well and her inflation tomorrow is lower than her. penelin. Everything I want for Christmas is my sister.

"I want to be able to box and carry my arms and legs and give it to her on Christmas morning, but I will settle for her life. Pray that she survives in these surgeries Thanks to everyone for everything you have done for my family so far. "

His father Gordon, detailing how the infection was told, told Fox 59: "It was in Chicago on Friday, December 14, that he went to a concert, he stayed by Saturday who drove home Sunday.

"They do not know and they probably never know exactly where the infection has gone. They think this was the right arm and it's like that's the reason why they're taking it first. "

What is toxic shock syndrome?

TSS is caused by staphylococcus or streptococcus bacteria.

These bacteria usually live innocently on the skin, nose or mouth, but if they get deeper into the body they can release toxins that are tissue damage and organ prevention.

The following can increase your risk of developing TSS:

  • using tampons – especially if you leave longer than recommended or you use "super-absorbent" tubes
  • using female barrier contraception
  • Break in your skin, such as cut or burn
  • born
  • using nasal packing to treat blood
  • staphylococcal infection or streptococcal infection, such as impetigo or cellulitis

On the GoFundMe page, raising money for prosthetics, the family said: "It's lovely and beautiful [and] in an emergency.

"Against all reasons, she still lives but she's still very ill. The doctor said he should not have survived.

"He has had an operation on his two arms and has two legs.

"She's sliced ​​open from top to top. At best she will have multiple practices and multiple frequencies. They will change life. But whatever she will face , no, his family, support him as we can. "

TAMPON was almost die … and even saw dead relatives as I put intensive care – read Aimee's miraculous story.

He died in teens almost after suffering from toxic shock syndrome. He talked about his symptoms.

Lauren Wasser's TSS Model suffered in 2012 – she said bravely about her fight with the illness.

A teen who is almost a DIED of a toxic shock-related disorder syndrome shares his symptoms

[ad_2]
Source link