- New information about the Samsung Galaxy S10 is just hitting the internet.
- The release is huge, giving us stunning information about the prices, release dates, storage capabilities, etc., of the Galaxy S10 variants.
- Although the drop-out information seems remarkable, it's still leaking, and so it should be seen with some scrutiny.
Discharge information about the emerging Samsung Galaxy S10 line of smartphones hit the internet through Gizmodo. Although the information is about releasing devices in the United Kingdom, it's simple enough to restrict the details so that they would apply to us here in the United States.
Before we disclose the information that has been released, it is important to note that these details are from an anonymous source. These are not official and should be considered with some scrutiny.
With that out of the way, let's go straight to it! According to the Gizmodo Samsung Galaxy S10 will probably be launching before Mobile World Congress 2019. Samsung is usually launching S-series devices at MWC itself, but this producer claims that # 39 The company held its own event on February 20, 2019, five days before MWC started.
After the launch, the devices will be sold on March 8, 2019.
As we have already suspected, the leaker claims that there will be three variations of the Samsung Galaxy S10. Here's how those three variations break down as long as capacities and storage prices, according to the release:
- Samsung Galaxy S10
- 6.1-inch display, curved
- 128GB or 512GB of internal storage
- 799 pounds and £ 999 respectively (~ $ 1,009 and ~ $ 1,262)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- 6.4-inch, curved display
- 128GB, 512GB, or 1TB or internal storage
- 899 pounds, 1,099 pounds, 1,399 pounds respectively (~ $ 1,136, $ 1,388 and ~ $ 1,767)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- 5.8-inch display, flat
- 128GB or internal storage
- 669 pounds (~ $ 845)
These prices may not be converted to USD, but instead transferring. In other words, the Galaxy S10 entry level could cost $ 799, the Galaxy S10 Plus entry level could cost $ 899, and so on.
However Samsung seems to be trying out Apple's iPhone models this year: increasing the overall prices of the products while introducing a lower-cost access level model to provide a wider set of consumer options. However, that strategy does not seem to work for Apple, so it will be interesting to see how it works for Samsung.
The other leaker information – the alleged Infinity-O display, the camera sensors, ultrasonic fingerprint sensors, etc. – are already well covered in our Samsung Galaxy S10 rumor round . In the meantime, what do you think of these alleged pricing and storage options? Does Samsung move to the correct address, or are these prices too rich for your blood? Let's know in the comments!
NESAF: Samsung Galaxy S10: Every rumor in one place