- A French student of the Estelle name had suffered a severe reaction to hair-phenylenediamine (PPD) hair color.
- The 19-year-old kid demolished up to find out that his head turned three inches overnight after his hair died from brown to brown.
- I was treated in hospital, where doctors said that reactions to PPD were fairly common.
A French college student says that her head was tremendous suddenly after she had a severe allergic reaction to hair color.
Estelle, 19, told Le Parisien, said the reaction was happening two weeks ago when she wanted to transform herself from a butterfly into a fragrant brass-phenylenediamine (PPD) fragile purse.
But in the hours and days after applying hair color, his skin began to go away and then his head begins to swell.
The swelling came after a pharmacist told her to use antihistamines and cream to give her up.
He confirmed the following morning to find that his heading circumference grew to 25 inches (63 centimeters) – the average is an average of 22 inches (56 centimeters).
"My writing has doubled in volume," said Estelle, who has not disclosed his last name, to Le Parisien. "My head was like a light bulb."
After seeing how big Estelle was, her mother pulled her to the emergency room where doctors said that reactions to PPD were quite common, though not as severe as Estelle.
According to Newsweek, PPD is seen in 90% of hair color, but the concentration of the chemical has been regulated since 2013.
He gave Estelle's doctors and adrenalin was shot and watched overnight to observe the swelling goes down.
Read more: Which hair color will last the longest – give 3 of them to the test
For Estelle, the experience was awful.
"Before arriving at the hospital, you do not know how long it will take you to suffer, if you have time to get to hospital or not," he told Le Parisien.
According to the National Health Service in the UK, hair color with PPD in them is safe as long as safety instructions are followed.
The organization suggests performing a patch test to ensure that there are no serious reactions before using hair.