In an interview with Lisa LaFlamme CTV, Premier Rachel Notley said that Alberta's oil measurements are a temporary measure and that the federal government will have to go in to help with the Canadian crude spreading price. Here's what else you need to know to start your day.
1. Oil crisis: Alberta Premier Rachel Notley says that the breakdown of provincial oil will be tackling the current economic crisis, but not in the long term, noting a lack of pipelines as the case.
2. Trudeau Tweet: First Minister, Justin Trudeau, faces criticism after tweeting the comedian Trevor Noah that Canada will contribute $ 50 million to a global charity for children's education.
3. Drivers with impairments: An Ont. the police have started to name people responsible for driving impairment, by posting their names, age and generic home online.
4. Quebec Marriage: Quebecois's former block leader, Gilles Duceppe, said it was unacceptable that the prominent Montreal placement agreed to hold Angel Hells' wedding.
5. Soyuz rocket: David Saint-Jacques is Canada's ninth astronaut in space after falling for the International Space Station on Monday. Here is a look at what his mission means.
Another thing …
Inflexible dogs: After receiving global attention almost two months ago, Saint Bernard's dog tries settle into the wet weather in their Calgary home forever.