Photo credit: WWE
RAW dated March 25
WWE RAW Boston, Massachusetts
The commentators are Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Renee Young.
– WWE's WWW show starts with Michael Cole recalling that the battle for the title of RAW women will be WrestleMania 35's main event as announced today on Catch-Newz. Moreover, Sasha Banks is talking about it today on Catch-Newz, an interview in this regard. Champion Ronda Rousey arrives at the ring. The crowd is singing, we want Becky; . Rousey says that women will be the main event for the first time in WrestleMania. For the girls' title between her, Charlotte and Becky. She has one thing to say, '; welcome. ' Rousey drops the microphone on the floor. Rousey raises the microphone and says she wants to add something else in the end. Rousey says she promises that Becky and Charlotte will have taken advantage of it at the same time. Now that's all. Rousey falls down the microphone, but he raises it again and says it is enough gimmicks, it's time to fight. The Riott Squad arrives at the ring for the battle, but Becky Lynch arrives at the scene.
Lynch says that we all know that Rousey has come here with his big money contract. Rousey had the best of luck and no one was interested in it until the man arrived. She saved the title Rousey, Rousey is better thanks to her and they are the main event thanks to her. Becky says that we know how it ends, the title in her hands and Rousey's head under her feet. Charlotte Flair arrives and says that the girls are the main event, not because of Becky or Rousey. This is because of what she has been doing here for seven years. That is why it was chosen to be the main event of WrestleMania. Wooo!
– Beat the Clock Challenge
Ronda Rousey vs. Sarah Logan
At the end of the battle, Rousey strikes Logan and makes him Bar Bar to make him hit at 1:25.
Winner: Ronda Rousey by introduction (01:25)
– Beat the Clock Challenge
Charlotte Flair against Ruby Riott
At the end of the battle, Charlotte stops the Riott Kick and applies his Figure Four to Ruby, but the time comes to an end and Ruby is not typing.
Winner: None – Time has passed
– After the battle, Charlotte wears Becky Big Boot for the disadvantage before she fights.
– Beat the Clock Challenge
Becky Lynch vs. Liv Morgan
At the end of the battle, Becky is stunned by Morgan with Jackknife Cover on Morgan for three while seven seconds are waiting.
BTC Winner: Becky Lynch (1:18) t
– Back after the break, Balor arrives first. Lashley and Rush arrive next. Rush says that the WrestleMania Balor adventure goes through them. Balor should have left at the right time. Now Balor will be forced to leave the game as waste as Rob Gronkowski. He would like to stop Balor from going to WrestleMania, but because of his friend Braun Strowman he was not released by the doctor tonight. Lashley will be in a team with this man. Mahal arrives at the circle.
– Match Handicap – 2 vs. 1
If Balor wins, he will fight at WM for the Intercontinental Title.
Finn Balor vs. Bobby Lashley and Jinder Mahal with Singh Brothers and Lio Rush
At the end of the battle, Balor launches a suicide jump on Lashley, Mahal and the Singh Brothers at the bottom of the circle. Balor brings Mahal back to the circle quickly and gives him Coup de Grâce on behalf of three.
Winner: Finn Balor
– After the battle, Balor will celebrate on stage to avoid Lashley's outrage. Lashley attacks the Singh Brothers and ends with a spear at Mahal.
– Elias is Times Square in New York and says his musical performance will be excellent in WrestleMania. Elijah was going to sing, but a street singer broke it. Elijah tells him to go on to sing in the subway while he looks after WM.
– Back, the warriors arrive at the circle.
– Game Tag Team – No Title
Aleister Black and Ricochet vs. The Revival (Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson)
At the end of the battle, Black makes his Black Mass on Dawson and Wilder. Ricochet was chained with 630 Splash on Dawson for counting three.
Winners: Aleister Black and Ricochet
– According, Drew McIntyre is in the circle and says, even if we do not like it, we will respect it. McIntyre says that it is a long wait for a week to be answered by Roman Reigns. We see a video of McIntyre's attack on Reigns two weeks ago with the challenge to WrestleMania last week. McIntyre says he hopes the Reigns family is convinced to say no. He has already broken the Tarian, he has destroyed Dean Ambrose and last Monday he beat Universal Seth Rollins. We know that the Superstar's Reigns don't want to reject a challenge, but Joe must have the man and the father think about saying no. His family has already seen him fight for his life, his family doesn't want to see him still in danger and see him lose in WrestleMania. It's going to stay here by night to be answered. The music of Roman Reigns begins and reaches the circle. Reigns do face to face with McIntyre and says he accepts his challenge !! He says reigns that McIntyre should not talk about his family again. Reigns begins to beat it! Reigns chase the shots, but McIntyre stops him with Low Wind and calls him with Claymore!
– Back, behind the curtains, Drew McIntyre walks and crosses Dean Ambrose. Ambrose asks if McIntyre has destroyed him? It doesn't feel it's been spoiled. McIntyre could try more time. He was against McIntyre in Last Man Standing. McIntyre says that he doesn't know how Ambrose is standing, but after tonight he won't be able to!
– Match Singles
Banks Sasha in the company of Bayley vs Natalya along with Beth Phoenix
At the end of the battle, Natalya overturned the Bank Statement Sharpshooter. Banks are resistant and finally pushed it back against the corner. Tamina and Nia Jax arrive and hit Bayley down the circle. Tamina sounds Banks with Superkick. The referee stops the battle.
Winner: Sasha Banks by exclusion
– After the battle, Beth Phoenix goes into the circle and expel Nia from the ring to a chain with his Glam Slam on Tamina!
– Behind the curtains, Charly asks Kurt Angle why to face such a big challenge before WrestleMania. Angle says he thanks Samoa Joe for coming out of SmackDown to face him. We are happy to face big names for one last time. Samoa Joe will be his last opponent in Boston. Baron Corbin arrives and says that this farewell tour shows how much interest fans have in it. Corbin says supporters believe Angel should have retired 10 years ago. In WrestleMania, the titles will say that Angle is humiliating Corbin for his last battle.
– Back, behind the curtains, Charly asks Boss' Hug Connection for their comments. Banks say they will take all the teams who want to face them in WrestleMania.
– This is the moment of the talk show; A Moment of Bliss. Bliss says the show is improving week after week since she hosted WrestleMania. It's great having girls the main event. She's good, but her reputation is at stake with this competition. We see a video of Braun Strowman getting angry with Saturday Night Live hosting Michael Che and Colin Jost. Bliss says she hopes her show can settle their feelings tonight. Braun Strowman arrives first. Bliss says that we all know what happens when Strowman loses control. So what happens if Jost and Che get his hands. Strowman says that when he saw the car he just wanted to cut his face. Bliss thanks him for sharing his feelings, this is the first step to improving. The second stage is listening.
Bliss presents Michael Che and Colin Jost from New York on the TitanTron. Michael says he respects Strowman, but the Strowman is the first to put his hands on a good man. Colin said he was genuine in saying he wanted him to be a mentor. For his part, he could help Strowman to read and make his taxes. They could solve their problem as adults. He only asked Strowman to pay him back to the car he destroyed and that Strowman gave him a dedication to his favorite wrestler, Brock Lesnar. Otherwise, it doesn't even know if it's worth going to WrestleMania. Strowman says he wants to repair it physically as suggested on Instagram. Colin must enter the André The Giant Battle Royal and fight. Colin has the option to go into the battle and hide in the circle or he will find him behind the curtains. Michael says he has received it, Colin will have more chance of surviving in the battle. He will be the only reporter. Colin says that if we take part in the fight, Michael has to get involved too. Strowman asks Bliss to make the official battle. Bliss officially makes Michael Che and Colin Jost at the Royal Battle in WrestleMania !!
– We found Elias in Madison Square Garden. Elias says that he has already sold this place three times and will continue. A man passes and throws him a coin in his glass, Elijah is insulting.
– Back, the battle begins.
– Match Singles
Baron Corbin vs. Apollo Crews
At the end of the battle, Corbin made his End of Days on Crews for count three.
Winner: Baron Corbin
– After the battle, Corbin is doing a second Day.
– It is announced that Charlotte, Becky and Rousey will come together to face the Riott Squad next Monday at RAW.
– Seth Rollins reaches the circle and takes the microphone. Rollins says that he and Brock Lesnar do not come the same way, the same to reach WrestleMania. But the WrestleMania adventure comes to an end with the Universal title that will go to him or to Brock Lesnar. It's very heavy, but he wants to carry that. He wants to be a champion who inspires people. As a child he was inspired by Ric Flair, John Cena, Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart. Brock Lesnar doesn't inspire people. This is the biggest battle in his life, for a long time he wanted it. But he also realized how important it is to fight for us too. He signed a book this week and people told him the same thing: Seth, beats Brock Lesnar in WrestleMania s.v. Rollins says he has no other choice now, MUST beat Brock Lesnar. We refuse to let Lesnar be the champion of the company 's future. In 13 days at WrestleMania he will face the bully Brock Lesnar who gives shelter to the company. With an army with him, Lesnar will not be able to stop him. We will go to Suplex City and burn everything. Paul Heyman arrives at the scene.
Heyman says he has made a trip to Boston to thank Seth Rollins. Thank you to Seth for deciding that Battle of WrestleMania is Match Handicap. We will have a Brock Lesnar champion against Seth Rollins and the whole WWE Universe. He must tell us that the chances of winning are zero. Rollins is woeful when asking for support from fans. After what will it ask? Their prayer and their mind? His dog goes to see the vet, he will ask for our prayers? Heyman says that Rollins will go into Suplex City, he will fall on his head and receive F5 to be a victim. The rolls will require a prayer. Rollins will have to take it personally when he and WWE Universe lose to WrestleMania. Heyman went back behind the curtains, but Rollins goes after him. Heyman is on the ground and is asking for a pity. Rollins says he is here to answer prayers. I would go to WrestleMania to beat Brock Lesnar, take the Universal title, walk through Suplex City and burn everything.
– Back, the warriors arrive at the circle. Samoa Joe says they have lots of memories with each other. It will be a cold day. Tonight he has a very special gift for Kurt Angle and it will be a lovely night's sleep. He will do it for the last time.
– Match Sing – No Title
Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe
At the end of the battle, Joe wants to put his Coquina Clutch into action, but Angle collapses with a quick account of the win.
Winner: Kurt Angle
– According to, there is a Triple H in the circle. H Triple H says he wants to congratulate Charlotte, Becky and Ronda for being this year's main event in WrestleMania, which is historical. Congratulations to all of our women for going into the circle. It was not given, they are all deserved. It makes him happy to see that, like having a microphone wet with Batista saliva. H Triple sends a letter from Batista's lawyer and says he doesn't make it happy. This letter says Batista will not fight in WrestleMania 35 unless he receives another condition. Batista talks about lots of things. Like the fact that he launched Evolution to defend himself and keep the World Title longer. Really? Batista realizes that 13 years later. Also, the moon is not made from cheese. Batista believes that Evolution had done nothing for him, yet he was nothing before Evolution and to leave him a world champion. Batista, who is the world's six-time champion, left in the end realizing John Cena could not beat. It seems that Batista said that he did not come back for his obsession with him. The fact is that his agent on the phone told him that he had to move WrestleMania so that he could be released from his film. He showed his seriousness. Triple H starts reading the letter saying, if H Triple wants him to go to WrestleMania, he has to give what he wants. Here are three pages of 'What do I want?' Batista wants him to put his career on the line, which means Batista will never fight in the circle again if Batista wins. Triple H says that Batista has beaten a 70-year-old man to fight in WrestleMania. He has agreed to fight on the biggest stage and Batista gives him a letter of another opportunity to leave. It won't let Batista leave again. It will ensure that Batista appears. A triple H says he is crazy about Batista, the only thing his obsession is that he kicks his ass. If he can't beat a crazy shower bag like him, his place is not in the circle. Batista wants his career in play for WrestleMania, he will get it!
– We find Elias on the streets of New York. Elias says that New York is the most beautiful city, because it is there. Elias continues to speak on WrestleMania, but a man stole his money which he won in his day.
– According to Rey Mysterio next Monday, it will be announced that it will face its final battle at RAW Kurt Angle. Brock Lesnar will also return to RAW!
– Last Match Standing Match
Dean Ambrose vs Drew McIntyre
At the end of the battle, McIntyre charges Ambrose a table against the corner, but Ambrose rises before 10. McIntyre goes on with his Kick and Clamore staying on the floor until 10!
Winner: Drew McIntyre
The show comes to an end with a celebration of McIntyre.