(Renewal) – Serves 4 – Preparation time: 10 minutes – Cooking time: 55 minutes
|500g minced meat
150g of pearl barley
1 clove of garlic
5 sprigs of parsley
5 sprigs of coriander
400g of tomato sauce
– Cook the pearl barley in a saucepan of water to cured for 45 minutes.
– Peel and chop the shallots and garlic.
– Wash and dry the herbs and cut them.
– In a salad bowl, mix the mince with the shallots, garlic, herbs and a drop of olive oil. Salt, pepper.
– Add the egg and mix it well.
– Drain the barley and go under cold water. Add to the preparatory work. Mix well to distribute the barley in the meatballs.
– Shape meatballs and cook in a hot hot skille for 5 minutes, turning often. Add the tomato sauce and cook for 5 minutes.